Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2009, 09:12 AM

Today is Tuesday..

Morning all, freezing fog here with promise of another lovely sunny autumn day

Have a lovely day ...
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2009, 09:43 AM

Re: Today is Tuesday..

Morning -my excuse for my tardiness was due to emptying out the fridge -cleaning and replacing it --and all before breakfast!
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2009, 10:59 AM

Belated good morning. I've been to town to get an outfit for a special night out on Thursday! Lucky me!
I'm feeling soooo much better - not completely better by any means, still plenty of pain and restiction of movement but somehow I feel I am well on the road to recovery now and that there won't be any relapses.
It's a lovely day but there was the slightest of frost on the cars and shed roofs first thing
Hope evryone has a lovely day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2009, 12:02 PM

Just squeezing in here with a Good Morning!

Brrrrr....it was certainly a cold one here earlier but I would sooner have that than rain.

Collecting my grandson from school later and bringing him here for his 'tea' which will be roast chicken. His mum and dad have an open evening at his school, normally I would have had Jamie and Katie but Katie has Brownies this evening so she is feeling quite put out that she has to go there instead of Nanny and Grandpa's for tea! Never mind, I've told her we will make up for it later!
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2009, 12:34 PM

G'day all, quite pleasant here, it's dry with a gentle breeze, have a good one folks.
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2009, 01:25 PM

Afternoon all, we have rain and fog this morning, still very warm though..
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2009, 04:26 PM

Mix of sun and clouds here, not quite as chilly as yesterday: 9 overnight and 15 now just before lunch. No interesting news, just a market run. I have buds on one rose, hope they'll make it before we get the first frost.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2009, 06:14 PM

Good evening all

It has been a lovely day here today, had a lovely walk with the dogs (well it would have been apart from the pheasants). I finished my wallpapering and have painted the ceiling, just the walls and the floor to do now, and make a new blind to replace the one Jengo decided he didn't like!

Daughter is cooking my dinner at the moment, a lovely curry, so all is not bad so far today.

Hope you have all had a good day today.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2009, 08:04 PM

Busy day, moetmum! The curry sounds lovely!
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2009, 10:15 PM

Hmmm, . . . it's went all quiet on the forum, . . they must be listening to American Pie.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top