Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2020, 06:23 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Good morning all, a blowy old night again but a balmy 9 deg., just started to rain though...

We are back to just two dogs again this morning after returning our lodger back to his family yesterday. Alfie is still not at his best after his injury last week, but he should manage a very gentle level walk around the pond later which should do him good. No other plans for the day, just a jacket spud with tuna for lunch.

Have a pleasant day everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2020, 06:36 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Hi

Good Morning Barry and all who follow.

Heavy rain again last night, my seeds are arriving today, but everything is far too wet to get out to do some planting.

The lawn needs a cut, but you need wellies to walk on it.

I have ordered things from Toolstation, they deliver free for orders over £10, so will be cracking on with the house. need to keep myself busy with all this advice to stay indoors.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2020, 07:40 AM

Good Morning all.

Windy and extremely wet here today - was soaked when I came back from my early walk - thankfully I do not have to go out anywhere else.

Big decision to make now - do I start watching 'The Onedin Line', or 'Inspector Morse', or do I drool over Martin Shaw as 'Judge John Deed'? Hmm ... need tea and toast to help me ponder!

Have a safe day.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2020, 08:49 AM

Good morning everyone, stay safe and well. God bless.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2020, 09:09 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Dry and mild, but breezy this morning. Occasional rain will affect all areas for a time in the afternoon, before clearing later, according to the forecast. Maximum temperature 11ºC.

Nothing much planned today, mundane chores are always there to be done though.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2020, 09:09 AM

Good Morning!

It's wet & miserable here;
Nothing much planned, and I don't feel like going out anywhere, so I'll probably just stay in and potter about with a hobby or two
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2020, 10:37 AM

Good morning everybody.

Rain again - boring Sunday!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2020, 10:57 AM

Good morning everyone pouring with rain and very chilly..
I feel sorry for the new born lambs .

Not a lot planned today, I really need to go to the tip with some garden refuse but I think the road to the tip is still closed by flood water .

I want to get as much done as I can in the house so I can do some gardening this week
Enjoy your day
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2020, 11:06 AM

Good Morning all

Staying in...sigh

Regrouting tiles.... great joy!

Have a good day all whatever is planned.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2020, 11:22 AM

Good morning all wet and windy here.

Will be pottering around the house today doing this, that and the other.

Stay safe everyone...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top