Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2020, 04:52 AM

Good Morning Saturday !

Good Morning everyone.

Been out - looking at the meteor shower. Clouds drifting across the sky - but meteors clearly visible in between. Very bright and lovely.

Am due for an Amazon delivery at some point today, and still have some College work to do before Monday's deadline, so will not be going out anywhere other than to check on a poorly neighbour and see if she needs anything.

Have a fun day.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2020, 05:37 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Hi

Good Morning ST and all who follow.

Far too cloudy to see the meteors as yet.

Woke up far too early, so just messing around until I can fall asleep again.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2020, 05:58 AM

Good morning Tabs and Swims and all who follow.

Too cloudy here too to see the meteors ...shame I would have liked to see them.

Off for nails doing later then to son's for coffee...Not sure later than that but might be out with pals.

Have a good day all whatever's planned
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2020, 06:55 AM

Morning all, cloudy here too but dry and mild forecast for the day ahead, so no complaints...

An Amazon delivery here too, but in the meantime I have a sunken area of lawn to strip off and build back up to level, there must have been a trench dug through at some time so every two years or so it subsides and I have to put more soil under the turf. Not a job I enjoy...

Have a good day everyone
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2020, 07:45 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to all you 'early birds'!

It’s cold here but not raining. A dry day with cloud and some bright or sunny spells is the forecast. Maximum temperature 9ºC.

Mundane household chores to do today, other than that it’s another ‘please myself day’!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2020, 10:09 AM

Good morning everyone cloudy but fine here.

I actually spent an hour in the garden yesterday cutting back some dead herbaceous plants (still leaving some frost protection).
My hellebores are in bud but covered in blackened leaves so I removed those too. I hope it isn't 'hellebore black death' .
The garlic is up and growing well.

Cleaning today and more sewing, I am altering summer skirts which are now too big on the waist. Better too do it now than in the summer when I will be busy with other things.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2020, 11:43 AM

Good morning all cloudy, dry and no wind here.

Sorting through the cupboards today to have a clear out, there are a lot of things I no longer wear that can go.

Enjoy your day everyone

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top