Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2019, 12:05 PM

Is this sad?

I'm loving it on here this morning. The threads are wonderfully amusing and it's great to have an amusing natter with others. All in good fun though

Am I desperately sad or should I get out more? Maybe I need to wander into the Brexit area to join the Masters of Gloom and Despair for a while to have my sense of sledgehammer wit removed?

This is why forums are addictive. It can't be good for us can it?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2019, 12:10 PM

Re: Is this sad?

It's certainly why I joined Floydy and why I had to take a break when it gets to be a chore. It should be fun obviously we have sad threads and unhappy news but at the end of the day it should be fun not a chore. And yes it means we should both get out more
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2019, 12:13 PM

Forums are good if you have nothing better to do or are unwell so can't get out or do anything that's fun, useful or whatever.
I am not well, only a cough/cold, but it's annoying & it's raining so the car boots I would have gone to are cancelled, so here is a good place to be & I can't spread germs on the net either.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2019, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I'm loving it on here this morning. The threads are wonderfully amusing and it's great to have an amusing natter with others. All in good fun though

Am I desperately sad or should I get out more? Maybe I need to wander into the Brexit area to join the Masters of Gloom and Despair for a while to have my sense of sledgehammer wit removed?

This is why forums are addictive. It can't be good for us can it?
DON'T DO IT FLOYDY!! DON'T VENTURE IN THERE!!

It will destroy that cheerful demeanour you have this morning. Once IN there it can be soul-destroying, strength-sapping, lose the will to live feeling. Stay on the General Thread, great crowd in here, all happy and optimistic, (well, so far anyway), Even I am in here whilst I spit and polish my tin helmet for when I go over the trenches and into Brexit Land later.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2019, 12:17 PM

Both sad and shameful

you're not contributing to the priceless old film footage (rock & pop) thread.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2019, 12:24 PM

Brilliant posts all

You're right though. The only reason I'm on here this much is because I can't even get to the end of the road without my complaint flaring up and have to walk back again to pop it back in.

D00d, I've seen it and really should get involved. I just can't be bothered posting videos which is why I'm postponing a proposed "Top 1000 Songs" thread, my list all ready to post. It's great writing about stuff but I really cannot be assed with the videos.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2019, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Forums are good if you have nothing better to do or are unwell so can't get out or do anything that's fun, useful or whatever.
I am not well, only a cough/cold, but it's annoying & it's raining so the car boots I would have gone to are cancelled, so here is a good place to be & I can't spread germs on the net either.
But you could spread viruses though.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2019, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Very good,
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2019, 12:45 PM

Ooooooh! You are a smarty pants, but I like it.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2019, 01:27 PM

but you could spread viruses though.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top