Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2011, 07:13 AM

Relaxing Tuesday

Good morning everyone

The heat is building up with the temperature at 16 degrees and the sun drying the heavy dew on the grass, with no breeze the day will just get warmer and warmer so the birds will need their baths fill regularly.

No plans today so it is relaxation all the way with a book in one hand and holding on to Napoleon with the other it should be a good one.

Have a great day and spare a moment or two thinking of absent friends from here.
RockriderSpain
Malaga, Spain
RockriderSpain is male  RockriderSpain has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2011, 08:26 AM

Re: Relaxing Tuesday

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
Good morning everyone

The heat is building up with the temperature at 16 degrees .......
'Heat'????? that sounds like a frost to me

27c (80 f) at the mo and will probably get to the high 30's c later.

Have a wall paneling job to do today. That should be fun with my left eye virtually closed now, My left side chest still bruised, my left thigh still bruised and not had a decent night's sleep for 2 night.
Hey Ho.....I'm sure some of those T de F riders are feeling worse.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2011, 09:51 AM

Morning all another lovely day and just watered the garden. I know I shouldn't grumble but oh for a good days rain to give everything a good water and to settle the dust. They are hay making across the road and the dust is dreadful.

Have a lovely day everyone....
rueben
lancs uk
rueben is female  rueben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2011, 10:05 AM

Good morning everyone. It's a pleasant start to the day again. Very much like yesterday so that suits me as I don't like it when it gets too hot. It did rain during the night which is the right time to rain and it waters the garden Will spend some time in the garden walk Ruby then go to the local stores to check out some domestic appliances. Have a good day all.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2011, 10:54 AM

Good morning all. another great day but I have to go into town on some business so no Sun lounging today. When I get back I'll be watching the Galway races on TV, sadly I can't be there this year to watch it in the flesh as it were.
Enjoy your day Folks, and be careful crossing the road.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2011, 12:40 PM

Afternoon all, another lovely day here and warming up - 23ºC is the forecast for this afternoon.

No plans for today, just the usual about the house chores. Looks like the washing will be dry enough to iron after lunch.

We are off to Cardiff tomorrow for the day. It's a place I really like and it has a great shopping area. It only takes an hour on the train and makes a change from driving to places/

Hope everyone has a good day
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2011, 12:47 PM

Good afternoon all, only 17 ͦ c here but that suits me fine. Enjoy you day all.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2011, 03:27 PM

Hi folks! Gorgeous here today, cool front has been thru, we got some rain and the humidity has dropped. A bit after 10 am now, 27 C (81 F), sun and a little breeze. My grocery delivery came almost an hour early, fortunately I was back upstairs when they got here. Blueberries in vanilla ice cream for dessert tonight! I have a checkup doctor appt. at 2 pm our time, so will be late coming back on.

Hope it's a really nice day for all of us ...
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2011, 04:01 PM

The temperature has just hit 28degrees and with no wind to speak of it feels a lot hotter. I am sitting on a sponge so the the dampness is taken away from my chair

Just had a walk along the lake shore and we were lucky enough to watch an Otter rolling around on the banks, it was really enjoying itself until it spotted us and then dived in and swam away.
Mother nature is wonderful.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2011, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Afternoon all, another lovely day here and warming up - 23ºC is the forecast for this afternoon.

No plans for today, just the usual about the house chores. Looks like the washing will be dry enough to iron after lunch.

We are off to Cardiff tomorrow for the day. It's a place I really like and it has a great shopping area. It only takes an hour on the train and makes a change from driving to places/

Hope everyone has a good day
Have a lovely day out Mags
Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Hi folks! Gorgeous here today, cool front has been thru, we got some rain and the humidity has dropped. A bit after 10 am now, 27 C (81 F), sun and a little breeze. My grocery delivery came almost an hour early, fortunately I was back upstairs when they got here. Blueberries in vanilla ice cream for dessert tonight! I have a checkup doctor appt. at 2 pm our time, so will be late coming back on.

Hope it's a really nice day for all of us ...
Hope all is well with the check up Eileen Enjoy your pudding ....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top