Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2019, 05:51 PM

Anyone Experienced Anything Paranormal ?

or aliens etc ?

I have a few weird things happen to me ... just wondered if anyone has any good ghost stories ....
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2019, 05:59 PM

Re: Anyone Experienced Anything Paranormal ?

Originally Posted by Bread ->
or aliens etc ?

I have a few weird things happen to me ... just wondered if anyone has any good ghost stories ....
I have heard several friends and relatives say they have experienced such things, but I'm afraid I never have.

I'd like to, though, and I am very interested to hear other people's stories.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2019, 06:01 PM

There is a member that will love this thread.

I will post some stuff later.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2019, 06:22 PM

I & my fellow worker had a weird experiance once at the riding stable we worked at.
We were waiting for the vet, it was late at night & one of the horses had colic. We were sitting in the kitchen come tack room at the table facing the big double doors to the front of the building which were closed properly.
Suddenly they opened outwards as a gust of freezing air from behind us blew on them.
In the yard outside stood a ghostly figure in old fashioned riding gear. We could see him plainly in the light from the room. We froze as the figure slowly turned around & stared at us for several seconds & turned back to look at the yard. 'What was that', my friend said & I turned towards her, 'No idea' said I. Turned back & the figure had vanished. Shivering I got up & pulled the doors closed. A little while later a car pulled up in the yard & our Boss got out. We told him what we had seen & he treated it like a big joke, the vet arrived as well, neither believed us.
We know a Captain Johns had owned the stables before & had died in a sad way, but that was all. From the figure we saw, he had looked like that man, we had a pic of him on the wall in the flat above. we were the butt of jokes for some time afterwards.
We learnt after that that day & time had been when Captain Johns had died, but we still weren't believed.
As far as I know no one else ever felt or saw anything, either before or after.
The stables still exists today, but vastly altered, it looks from Google Earth that all the old buildings have been flattened & a new building is where the old stables, barn & tack room were.

This is the stable yard as it was when I worked there, the photo was taken from the window of the flat above & the double doors are directly below the window....

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	2006-11-14-1820-41.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	8358  
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2019, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I & my fellow worker had a weird experiance once at the riding stable we worked at.
We were waiting for the vet, it was late at night & one of the horses had colic. We were sitting in the kitchen come tack room at the table facing the big double doors to the front of the building which were closed properly.
Suddenly they opened outwards as a gust of freezing air from behind us blew on them.
In the yard outside stood a ghostly figure in old fashioned riding gear. We could see him plainly in the light from the room. We froze as the figure slowly turned around & stared at us for several seconds & turned back to look at the yard. 'What was that', my friend said & I turned towards her, 'No idea' said I. Turned back & the figure had vanished. Shivering I got up & pulled the doors closed. A little while later a car pulled up in the yard & our Boss got out. We told him what we had seen & he treated it like a big joke, the vet arrived as well, neither believed us.
We know a Captain Johns had owned the stables before & had died in a sad way, but that was all. From the figure we saw, he had looked like that man, we had a pic of him on the wall in the flat above. we were the butt of jokes for some time afterwards.
We learnt after that that day & time had been when Captain Johns had died, but we still weren't believed.
As far as I know no one else ever felt or saw anything, either before or after.
The stables still exists today, but vastly altered, it looks from Google Earth that all the old buildings have been flattened & a new building is where the old stables, barn & tack room were.

This is the stable yard as it was when I worked there, the photo was taken from the window of the flat above & the double doors are directly below the window....
Interesting.

As I said, others have told me of their experience and, although I am always a sceptic, it is difficult not to believe them. That's probably why I haven't seen anything; scepticism.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2019, 08:24 PM

I had a dream the other night that the wife could cook.
Is that paranormal?.....
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2019, 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Interesting.

As I said, others have told me of their experience and, although I am always a sceptic, it is difficult not to believe them. That's probably why I haven't seen anything; scepticism.
At the time, both myself & fellow worker were teenagers. I had never really thought about the paranormal at all. I had/ have never seen anything else before or since.
There was no explanation for what we saw & we both saw the same thing. It was a very weird feeling.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

07-01-2019, 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
I had a dream the other night that the wife could cook.
Is that paranormal?.....
Not in this household.

Not bragging, you understand!
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2019, 08:49 PM

Check out a thread started by Aysa a long while ago it's headed supernatural it's very interesting
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2019, 08:50 PM

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top