Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2018, 08:24 AM

Good Morning Monday

Hello - it's Monday again! Good morning everyone.

Going to be cloudy - but dry - here today. Been given another card commission - my fingers are itching to play. Better do a little housework first though - even the cobwebs have cobwebs now!

Have a fun day!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2018, 08:30 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Hi

It is wet and going to get wetter, so a change of plan.

No more work on my passage conversion, a day inside instead.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2018, 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

It is wet and going to get wetter, so a change of plan.

No more work on my passage conversion, a day inside instead.

Have a good day all.
What are you converting it into, Swimmy?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2018, 08:51 AM

Morning both, and all to follow later.

Another little plumbing job for me today, the thermostatic shower valve has packed up so I will have replace the thermostatic cartridge if I can get the right type, better take the old one with me I guess...

Have a pleasant day everyone.

P.S. yes, what are you converting it into Swims?
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2018, 08:57 AM

Good morning Silver and all......
Hope you have a wonderful day. Leave the webs alone Silver, how can you live with yourself, knowing you tore someone's home all apart like that. The children won't have anywhere to sleep tonight.........

Blue xx
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2018, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
What are you converting it into, Swimmy?
Hi

It is down the side of the house, access to the rear garden and old coal store.

Corrugated perspex roof and a rotting garden gate at the front.

It is also wet, my house being lower than the next one, so water seeps through the retaining wall.

I am making it waterproof, using tanking slurry, new doors front and back, the front one being a high security composite door, electrics, water supply etc.

The washing machine and drier will go in the coal store, the passage way will be used as a porch and storage.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2018, 09:34 AM

Good morning everyone

You all sound very busy...Christmas shopping for me today in Harrogate and I still haven't seen the film Bohemian Rhapsody so depends how I feel after shopping...I might go see it.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2018, 09:36 AM

Good morning all the sky is a strange orange colour this morning, it looks quite eerie.

Going into town this morning, then to the train station for a timetable.

Enjoy your day everyone
noolsg
Kildare Ireland
noolsg is female  noolsg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2018, 09:48 AM

Taking hubby to the hospital for surgery on his lower spine. Then race across the city hoping to make my own hospital appointment. I hope I can make it. Then a few days on my own with my dogs.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2018, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by noolsg ->
Taking hubby to the hospital for surgery on his lower spine. Then race across the city hoping to make my own hospital appointment. I hope I can make it. Then a few days on my own with my dogs.
Hope it all goes well noolsg.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top