Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2018, 11:36 AM

Forum

What is your favourite part of the forum?

At the moment I am really enjoying looking at members albums,..
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2018, 12:34 PM

Re: Forum

I love the photographs - we have some talented people with cameras in here, and I also like the general news and banter. Not keen on politics - especially if the dreaded 'B' word is involved. Overall - it is a lively and friendly forum.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2018, 12:58 PM

I like the pets, cookery, general chat and the serious discussion forums.
When I first joined years ago, I did try the chat forum but it beat me! by the time I replied to a question, the question and the questionnaire had disappeared up the moving screen and I couldn't even remember who asked the question!!
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2018, 01:13 PM

I enjoy the humour, learning from others and reading stories of what other people’s passions are. I enjoy people expressing joy and happiness.
Politics has never been a big attraction to me as it can get hostile
Viewing others creativity is most pleasurable; artwork, photography, music.
I like fun stuff.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2018, 01:16 PM

I like the fracas on here! The number of members logging on to see the fight, doubles! The rest of us just watch with our mouths wide open in disbelief!

Seriously now.... l like the TV & Film section. I love to read everyone’s views on current programmes.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2018, 01:33 PM

I like the General Chat,Scottish Club,TV/Film,..I also enjoy the banter (fights) on the health forum,lol,what a palavar..I don't go near the brexSHIT Forum as there are too many hateful/hatefilled posts/posters on there now
All in all I prefer positive threads and those posts/posters who make Me think and those who make Me laugh out loud..and like Arty I enjoy a good barney between Folks who make My jaws drop open in disbelief

I don't recall a 'chat forum'!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2018, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I like the fracas on here! The number of members logging on to see the fight
I'm giving 5/1 on Mups.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2018, 03:34 PM

Sometimes I log on and then get waylayed by someone's picture at the top and end up sifting through their albums.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2018, 04:17 PM

Favourite parts? The general chat from genuine people.
Least favourite? Politics, posters who rely on the internet for quotes instead of posting their own.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2018, 04:27 PM

Favourite part is the Nude Members pics, I get a real good laugh there.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top