Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2011, 07:25 AM

Sabbath Sunday

Good morning all

Another wet day here with grey clouds but at least the temperature is OK at 15 dgegrees.

Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work:, therefore we are having a relaxing day doing absolutely nothing unless ' she who must be obeyed ' changes her mind.

Have a great day and whatever you do do it with gusto.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2011, 07:53 AM

Re: Sabbath Sunday

Warm start and forecast to be quite hot today here in the Midlands, so it looks like puppy walking before coffee, so that he can then relax in the shade for the rest of the day whilst we continue getting the caravan ready for us going away tomorrow...

Tuna mayo with jacket spud for lunch methinks, with fresh picked raspberries for pud...yummy....

Have a great day yourselves and hey, relax, you know that you've earned it...

Barry
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2011, 08:19 AM

Good morning everyone. It looks like it will be a hot and sultry day here today, so I don't intend to do much requiring a lot of effort - how can I get out of making Sunday lunch, I wonder? - perhaps they will suggest going out when they descend on me today. Enjoy your day folks.
Geordiegirl
Suffolk UK
Geordiegirl is female  Geordiegirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2011, 09:06 AM

Morning everyone, dogs all walked very overcast ,so where is the sun and high temps we were promisedHave a good day everyone.
rueben
lancs uk
rueben is female  rueben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2011, 09:16 AM

Morning each.---It's a good forecast for today and it's warm pleasant and very still at the moment. Having my second cup of coffee I just love my coffee percolator. A day for outdoors today and breakfast outside in the garden is going to be very nice. This is a good day to take my boxer girl for a nice long country walk. Have a good day all whatever you choose to do with it.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2011, 09:40 AM

Morning all a misty start here in Worcestershire on what promises to be a really hot day.
I have already been accross the fields with Chloe, watered the veg and hung out the washing before the heat arrives.

Have a good day everyone whatever you are doing
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2011, 10:04 AM

Warm & sunny here in Northumberland. A glad to be alive day.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2011, 10:50 AM

A lovely warm morning so going to make the most of it and go rock-pooling and crabbing with the grandkids near the quay this afternoon. Everything caught goes back into the sea, with many tears of 'but they are my new pets'! (Yuk)
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2011, 11:11 AM

Morning all a beautiful start to the day and it's 19º already ....... rising to 27º this afternoon - phew!

Have a good day everyone, take it easy in the heat.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2011, 04:37 PM

Hi, all. Sunny here and still a bit below seasonal average: 24 C (75 F); running behind last year's record warm Summer so far. Taking a mini-break from the packing, etc; plan to relax with the papers and crossword; so is Chris; he's not coming over. Broiled crab cake and fresh spinach tonight, had my last grocery delivery here yesterday. They deliver at the new location also. no problem.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top