Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 05:55 AM

Good morning Sunday

Good morning folks, cool again here but yet another dry day ahead, in fact we'll have to water the garden again if it doesn't rain soon...

We are supposed to be meeting our eldest daughter today who is taking us out for a belated birthday lunch but I have been inflicted with a streaming cold overnight so I'm not sure what to do, probably decide in a couple of hours when I know which way it's going to go...

Have a good day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 06:53 AM

Re: Good morning Sunday

Good Morning everyone,

Due to be dry and sunny here today - which is good as I need to walk up to the farm shop and the road always stretches when it rains.

Going to cook sweet and sour chicken with egg fried rice for lunch, followed by an apple custard tart. One of my neighbours gave me some Bramleys!

Then it is back to making Christmas Cards..

Sorry to hear you have a cold, Barry, I hope it doesn't develop and spoil your lunch out with your daughter.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 07:16 AM

Hi

Good Morning all.

A lovely sky at the moment and another dry day forecast.

Heavy snoring upstairs and soon some serious hangovers will be in evidence.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 08:03 AM

Good Morning everyone. Another month gone! Have a good day, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 08:05 AM

Good morning all.

Lovely and sunny here but a bit nippy.

Hope you're cold will be alright for your lunch today Barry.

Just had lovely Scrabbled eggs on toast.

Off to do my weekly shopping this morning.

Have a nice day all.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 08:12 AM

Weather here is cloudy but dry
I'm doing a one nighter's backpacking while there's still some reasonable weather
Just locally, around Pendle
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 08:13 AM

Good Morning - hard to believe that three quarters of the year have gone already. I plan on making October, November and December 3 good months for me after my illness which began in January.

Have a good Sunday, everyone!
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 08:50 AM

Morning all
Not a lot planned for today, wash the car and a few jobs in the garden, have a good day everyone

Suzij hope you got a lot of points for your scrabbled eggs

Barry, dose yourself up mate, don’t miss your lunch
ST, can I come for lunch.?, it sounds lovely
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 09:08 AM

Good morning everyone it's dull here but can't grumble after so many sunny days.

I am making bread this morning and having an easy day after spending yesterday with the baby twins, exhausting.

Enjoy your day
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 09:32 AM

Good morning everyone

There is certainly a chill in the air but it's bright so I might get a few jobs in the garden done today.

I hope I didn't pass my cold onto you Barry, mine was a stinker....get well soon.

Out to a restaurant with pals later...have a great day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top