Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2011, 09:36 AM

Wet Wednesday

Wet and windy here this morning but forecast to clear later. Just pottering around this today with nothing pressing. Cooking bacon eggs and fried spuds for lunch, and then we will take a walk through the forest for an hour or so.

Have a good day yourselves and take it easy if you can..

Barry
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2011, 09:50 AM

Re: Wet Wednesday

Very strange day here in glos at the moment not really doing anything, not raining, not sunny, not cold, not warm. Maybe it will make its mind up soon.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2011, 11:44 AM

Good morning. Today is the first of three beautiful days in a row. It's supposed to be sunny with temperatures rising into the 70s F. Friday it's supposed to hit 77F making it the warmest day of 2011. I need to get out and do something.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2011, 12:04 PM

Dank and dreary here this morning, we really could do with a shower of rain now.

Nothing special planned for today, just pottering around here and there.

Hope everyone has a good day...
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2011, 12:35 PM

Afternoon all

It's persissling it down here ... I got drenched doing my errands.

So right now I've got my soggy head stuck in a towel
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2011, 01:53 PM

Good Afternoon all, windy here today but nice and sunny. I'm waiting for the skip to come to fill it up with all the rubbish left by the workmen, my Son and his mate are here to lend a hand.
The Queen went to Guinness's brewery today but she did not partake of the beautiful pint presented to her, she don't know what she's missin'.
Take good care of yourselves.
RockriderSpain
Malaga, Spain
RockriderSpain is male  RockriderSpain has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2011, 01:54 PM

If it's any consolation, it's not very pleasant here either.

Sunny Spain my ar*e.

It's dull, overcast, looks like it could rain at any time, and not very warm.

This NOT what we moved here for.

May is normally one of the best, if not the best, month of the year. But not this year so far.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2011, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by RockriderSpain ->
If it's any consolation, it's not very pleasant here either.

Sunny Spain my ar*e.

It's dull, overcast, looks like it could rain at any time, and not very warm.

This NOT what we moved here for.

My is normally one of the best, if not the best, month of the year. But not this year so far.
Wow ... I was going to say, you lucky little blighter living in Spain.
Still ... I bet it brought a twinge of nostalgia for the good old soggy UK.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2011, 04:30 PM

Hey people! Gloomy still, the persistent low pressure system isn't moving, so it's still cool, clouds and rain all along the mid-Atlantic. It's 19 C (66 F), no rain yet but looks like it. No news. Now that my appetite is back I'm eating lots, trying to put back some of the weight I lost in hospital.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2011, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Now that my appetite is back I'm eating lots, trying to put back some of the weight I lost in hospital.
Great news Eileen, I'll see if I can organise a Red Cross food parcel for you in case the shops run out.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top