Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2011, 09:32 AM

Sensational Saturday

OK, so it isn't sensational yet, but I had to get you to this thread somehow...

Just sipping my cappucino after a stroll through the woods, and although it's not quite the same without Zack, and puppy can't go out for three weeks yet, it's still my favourite place on the planet....

Not doing much today, cooking fajitas for lunch and then relaxing in the garden with my book and the papers.

Have a good day all you folks and take time to spoil your nearest and dearest..

Barry
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

14-05-2011, 09:57 AM

Re: Sensational Saturday

Have a good one Barry and just think back to all the good times you had with Zack and dont be sad my friend x x

How`s the wee one ( Oscar the Dark Destroyer ) coming along ?

I`m off shopping with my chum ......

May bbl
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2011, 11:14 AM

It's the wee hours of the morning in Oregon, 3:00AM. That's my normal wake up time. With the milder weather the crazy bikers are out, even at this early hour, drag racing up and down the streets. Not quite how I wanted to wake up to this morning. Have a good day all!
RockriderSpain
Malaga, Spain
RockriderSpain is male  RockriderSpain has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2011, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by plantman ->

..........and then relaxing in the garden with my book and the papers.

Barry
I envy you, I wish I knew how to relax.

Took our Barney-Woo for a walk along the river bank.

Then a bit of shopping (nay, loads of shopping), then had to unblock some pipes and replace a tap in the shower room.

I shall no doubt find or be found something else to do.

It's around 30c outside and I really don't wanna do any gardening.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2011, 04:44 PM

Hi all ! No sunshine here, nor will there be till the end of next week! Big low pressure has set up and nothing expected but clouds and drizzle for days. Bah! At least it's semi-mild: 16 C (60 F). Feeling better, appetite coming back slowly and bowel function nearly normal. TMI?

Hope it's a good day for all!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2011, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Hi all ! No sunshine here, nor will there be till the end of next week! Big low pressure has set up and nothing expected but clouds and drizzle for days. Bah! At least it's semi-mild: 16 C (60 F). Feeling better, appetite coming back slowly and bowel function nearly normal. TMI?

TMI indeed Eileen.....
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2011, 09:49 PM

LOL, Barry, I suspected it was! But of great import to anyone who's had that sort of surgery!!!! I'll restrain myself in future.....
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2011, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->

Glad you are feeling better Eileen and getting your appetite back. Know what you mean about bowel function!!!!!

Usual Saturday here, short walk this morning then big weekly shop after dinner. Few household jobs then off walking again round reservoirs and through woods. Came across couple of sheep with their lambs which had escaped from their field somehow, but it didn't help that someone hadn't shut the swing gate, so the sheep had ended up deep in the woods-the sign was big enough on the gate asking them to shut gate after they had gone through! Some people have no respect for the countryside!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top