Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2018, 05:47 AM

Good morning Sunday

Good morning all, wall to wall blue sky here, looks like being another warm one...

We are going to Clumber Park today where we will walk the dogs, have a picnic lunch and watch the world go by whilst reading the papers, love it....

Enjoy your sunny Sunday everyone.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2018, 06:45 AM

Re: Good morning Sunday

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Good morning all, wall to wall blue sky here, looks like being another warm one...

We are going to Clumber Park today where we will walk the dogs, have a picnic lunch and watch the world go by whilst reading the papers, love it....

Enjoy your sunny Sunday everyone.
Good Morning everyone,

Barry that sounds wonderful!

I have a new toy to play with - arrived yesterday - a Hot Foiling Machine! The instruction manual is not very forthcoming - so will rummage on YouTube for a tutorial or two - then it is playtime!

Sorry to be a wet blanket - but it is already too hot outside for me and it has woken up my bad knee - so - windows open curtains/blinds closed for the day. Luckily the craft room faces North and is the coolest room in the house.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2018, 07:57 AM

Morning all.

Barry, it's going to be a lovely day for your walk today. Beautiful weather all over the country already.

A foiling machine? I don't think I know what that exactly is Silver Tabby, but I'm thinking it's to do with art in some way? Enjoy your new device anyway though

I'll be spending most of my day in the garden painting my fence again. Boring work but there's no way I'm staying indoors all day.

Have a great day
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2018, 07:58 AM

Good morning all.

Beautiful sunny day here to.

I am making two Lasagna's this morning, while my Husband has got to trim the Privet Hedge.

Have a nice day all.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2018, 08:00 AM

Morning all

Looking out my window made me so happy, sunshine does wonders for my mood.

I.m going to Pugneys for a long walk with my friend and my delightful little dog. Its a very popular dog walk and has a large lake. After our walk we.ll stop at the café for coffee before heading back. Afterwards Dad and I will be going to the cemetery to tend mums grave and lay some flowers. I.ll then come home and relax for the rest of the day.

sorry about the knee ST.

Have a wonderful day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2018, 08:03 AM

Good morning all, Lovely day out there so enjoy it everyone. Have a good day, stay safe and well, God bless.

Now to walk Amber!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2018, 08:27 AM

Morning campers, bright and beautiful up here, so im off out but no idea where im headed.

Hope .you all have a lovely day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2018, 08:35 AM

Good morning all

Welcome to the sunshine I couldn't be happier....a day in the sun. Yay!!

Out with pals for breakfast so I had better get a move on, have a lovely day everyone
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2018, 08:41 AM

I had thought of going away for the weekend, but changed my mind.
Now I'm retired I don't have to work round bank holidays so much.

So I'm going to catch up with some errands I haven't got round to as I've been ill - mucking out the car & cleaning it after winter; shopping; tidying the kitchen

Then I can relax for a while, and do more enjoyable things with a clear conscience
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2018, 09:16 AM

Good morning everybody.

Today I plan a trip to the city of Derby. We will park on the outskirts and walk into the city via the river. Lunch in the lovely old area called Irongate and then a visit to the INTU centre. That's the purpose of my going there really. I want to get some INTU gift vouchers for two birthdays coming up next week.

Can't go wrong with vouchers and they have hundreds of shops to chose from..

When we get back late afternoon I might do some work in the garden - then again I may not!! lol

Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top