Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2011, 07:36 AM

Life, time to Reflect

Are you a 'Go with the flow ' person or do you continually access where your going or what you are doing?

I have always been a re-access type of person.

As a child did you have a good life?

Was your life full as a teenager?

In 20/30's were you happy with your life?

40/50's Had you done all the things that you wanted to do?

60/retirement Retirement, are you happy and fulfilled or are there still things you want to do that you have not had time to do?
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2011, 10:16 PM

Re: Life, time to Reflect

AB, I'm a 'go with the flow' person. Had a happy childhood, even though we didn't have a lot 'material wise'. Teenage years were the same. Think I've been happy with my life right through really. 20's-50's achieved a good level in my employment with the Council, then took early retirement at 51 and never regretted it for one minute. Of course there have been ups and downs, but have coped with them.

And now I am full time 'lady of leisure' which I am thoroughly enjoying. There is nothing that I still want to do, except remain healthy and happy and hopefully, enjoy many more years to come!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2011, 10:46 AM

I've always been a free thinker. I seldom go with the flow as I can think for myself and feel my judgement is the final answer. I'm a loner and like it that way. "I am a Rock, I am an Island, I touch no one and no one touches me". "And a Rock feels no pain, and an Island never cries".
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2011, 07:39 PM

Them's fightin' words Bob, but I bet beneath that rock beats a heart of gold.
I just take things as they come, good and bad, and deal with them as best I can, and every time I get a chance to enjoy myself I grab it because I might not get it again. I came from a poor family (money wise only) but I had a great childhood, we made our own fun. All in all I had a great life and I'd do it all again the same way.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top