Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 03:58 PM

Restless or Contented

I woke up this morning with a strong desire to do something, go somewhere, read something, try something new...

This seems to happen a lot. Is it my nature? Is it yours?
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 04:00 PM

Re: Restless or Contented

Often I feel this way, but seldom do I act upon it - maybe I should.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
I woke up this morning with a strong desire to do something, go somewhere, read something, try something new...

This seems to happen a lot. Is it my nature? Is it yours?
Same thing with my hubby today.
I think the Spring approaching gets us all restless.
But, we have a lot of sorting out to do in our house, so he has to wait.
Learning a new skill is good IMO.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 04:06 PM

Generally very contented,but I've been snowed-in for a few days so now feeling restless..I'm also in a bit of a low mood which is unlike Me...so watch out for storms ahead
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 04:08 PM

I am contented if I can stick to my routines, otherwise I am restless.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 04:39 PM

Hi

Restless.

I need to move,not driving has given me a view of life I do not want.

A new house,very small,walking distance of everything.

Give the money to the kids,but another £800 a month to blow on myself.

My two are happy with that,travelling here I come.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 04:42 PM

The weather has put me off doing all sorts of things. Last week for me was full of things going wrong, so I've been content this weekend to go out for a nice meal with my wife on Friday, followed a few beers with a mate yesterday afternoon. The rest of the time I've just been relaxing doing virtually nothing.
Must pull my finger out tomorrow though and get back to that gym again, pending motivation issues!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 04:55 PM

I get restless when the weather is so bad but I have a little project on right now.

I have a little box retrieved from a skip, it was very badly damaged and covered in a plaster type substance and old paint and paper. I've stripped it right back and amazingly underneath all the rubbish its a charming little box wood inlaid with mother of pearl.

It will never be perfect but I'm having fun giving it a second life it will to house my TV remotes and will sit prettily on a coffee table I might put pics up when its finished.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 05:43 PM

Quite content atm

I like nesting so the cold weather has been a good excuse to do just that

I even looked at some wool today thinking I’d get the crochet going again but then realised the dark evenings are coming to an end at the end of the month which means bikes back out and exploring the locality feeding the new foals apples and carrots
Ragdoll
Surrey,UK
Ragdoll is female  Ragdoll has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 06:34 PM

I am both, if the weather is good, I will say blow the housework etc, I'm going out, if however, the weather is bad, I say, ok housework etc. it's you and me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top