Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2018, 02:49 AM

What brings out the worst in you?

Do you have anything that brings out the worst in you?

I usually never post in heated debates in Politics or Religion. For some reason I have gotten into it, on this forum....

I am taking myself out of it as of NOW. I am not even going to read these debates anymore.

It brings out the worst in me and I become an old grouch....

I may post something of a spiritual manner, like spiritual relaxation, or great spiritual quotes...some things like that, but no more debating and fighting like I have been doing.

I would like to talk religion with someone like Puddle Duck to "learn", but there is no way to keep out the ones who just want to make fun of us and try to sway us from our beliefs.....so it can't be done......

What brings out the worst in you guys? Chocolate? hahaha. That brings out the worst in me too, if I eat enough of it, I get a migraine.

Another thing that brings out the worst in me is listening to someone who talks no-stop and I can't get a word in edgewise. Some people just want to talk, talk, talk.

I have one lady who comes over every month for a visit and she stays about 2 hours for tea, et..and she never stops talking, I am done eating and she hasn't even started as she is too busy talking, hahaha
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2018, 03:23 AM

Re: What brings out the worst in you?

Men who talk down to their partners.....trying to embarrass them in public.

I always say something even if they are strangers....if they can do this in front of the viewing public then how must they be at home?

People who don't say thank you especially if you've held open a door....and drivers who don't acknowledge you for letting them pass or out of a side road etc. grrrrr
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2018, 04:10 AM

Garbage collectors who drop rubbish on the ground and can't be bothered to pick it up, makes my blood boil.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2018, 07:48 AM

Snobs, by that i mean folks who think they are a cut above or forget their roots. Bullies especially the sly ones who set people against each other then act all innocent.
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2018, 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Snobs, by that i mean folks who think they are a cut above or forget their roots. Bullies especially the sly ones who set people against each other then act all innocent.
I agree with that summer.

For me I hate injustice but then life isn't always fair.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2018, 07:58 AM

Lying, thieving scumbags in the 'nasty party'!!!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2018, 07:59 AM

Cruelty to animals
Bad manners
Children who don't know how to behave in public.
Swearing/foul language.
Hypocrisy
Liars
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2018, 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Lying, thieving scumbags in the 'nasty party'!!!
So.....by that you mean all other lying, thieving scumbags don't?

Be careful UJ, someone may find an "ism" in there
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2018, 08:27 AM

Pooh Bahs.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2018, 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Pooh Bahs.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top