Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2018, 08:22 AM

Good Morning Friday

Good morning all.

Its pouring of rain outside but not so cold.

Got Hairdressers appointment this morning, also got to go into Town.

Have a nice day all.

Photo of Coco watching TV.

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2018, 08:33 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday

Good Morning all'

Lovely picture, Susie, I hope the TV show wasn't too scary.

I am still on 'westie watch' at the moment as my neighbour is not at all well. It is very cold here and we are due for snow by lunch time - so - when I have done my dog walking duty I shall shall hie me to my Craft Room and play. Feb/Mar cards are all done - will start on April and the Easter bunnies!!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2018, 08:58 AM

Morning all, just a little drizzle here at the moment so no complaints to say it's February.

Just the Tesco run first thing then we will be visiting an old friend this afternoon.

Have a good day everyone.

P.s. Susie I thought our dogs were spoilt, but their own tv lounge they haven't got......
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2018, 09:18 AM

Hi

Good Morning all.

Two hospital appointments today, the usual Nurse Grumpy Guts this morning and then Stoke this afternoon.

Yesterday was Fat Thursday in Poland, the old tradition of Lent.

Everybody eats doughnuts, the kids can have them for every meal, they love it.

It was the first time that Zac's two have been allowed to make them themselves.

It was hilarious on Skype, the kitchen looked like a disaster area.

Small Zosia, aged five, was covered in batter and hundreds and thousands and busy throwing them to the dog.

Have a good day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2018, 09:47 AM

Morning all.

Sweet photo Susie.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2018, 09:56 AM

Good morning all.

I shall just be pottering about today doing nothing much. I told Paula & Ady that I wasn't having Josh. He was off school yesterday with diarrhoea and I daren't risk Tony or me picking a bug up from him. We're off to Blackpool tomorrow - an overnight stay & a visit to the theatre. I don't need diarrhoea to be going with!

I'm hoping a lung full of the sea air at Blackpool will help clear my cough. Not to mention I'm really looking forward to the show.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2018, 10:09 AM

Good morning everyone cold and wet here and as I am heading into the arctic region on the other side of the hills to play with the baby twins so I am hoping the snow warning was wrong and I can get back again.

Enjoy your day

Lovely picture Susie.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2018, 10:18 AM

I love that picture Susie, I wonder what your dog was thinking

It's wet and a bit miserable in Yorkshire today but it's warmer and there are lots of snowdrops, spring is definitely on the way folks

Have a good day everyone
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2018, 11:26 AM

Morning all.

Nothing much planned for today, I've more or less done what needed doing.

Cold wind out there although the sun is shining. I did think about hacking back the pampas grass but....that's as far as I got, thinking about it.

Have a good day everyone
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2018, 11:39 AM

Good Morning everyone
Cute pic Susie and lovely post from swimmy, both made me smile.
Have a lovely day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top