Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2018, 06:04 AM

Good Morning Thursday

Good Morning, everyone. I'm up early as yesterday afternoon I was so tired, went to bed and woke up at 6pm.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2018, 06:18 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday

Good morning Ffosse and all who follow.

I had a bad night too,

At the vets later for my cats annual vaccinations, I'm scared what he might say about Tuppy, she is 22 years old and her health has deteriorated this year. She has dementia and has lost her hearing having said that she still likes a cuddle and enjoys her food.

Old age isn't kind though not even to cats
Oh well I will just have to see what he says, dreading it though.

Have a good day all
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2018, 06:39 AM

Morning all.
Good luck at the vet with your cat, Summer. 22 is a huge age for a cat

Just finishing work now, then a 7-mile drive home, mug of tea and bed. Up later for the gym and then re-commencing my album rundown on here.

Have a good day folks
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2018, 06:43 AM

Thanks Floydy, drive home safely
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2018, 06:52 AM

Morning everyone on this first day of Feb with a clear sky, a frost and a huge bright moon out there at the moment...

Just a couple of odd jobs to do this morning then we'll be visiting friends this afternoon.

Have a good day folks.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2018, 07:40 AM

Good Morning everyone!!

White Rabbits!

Hope all goes well at the Vet's, Summer. 22yrs is a good age for cat.

My day will be spent in the craft room - been commissioned to do two birthday cards - a 90th and a 30th - such a privilege and a lot of fun. I'll just make another pot of tea, a plate of toast - and then put on my designing head!!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2018, 08:18 AM

Good morning all.

I'm up early again thanks to this bl**dy cough! Ah well at least I managed to sleep 6 hours thanks to piriton or I would have been hacking away all night.

I'm meeting my friend Chris later this morning - we plan a walk round our local country park and lunch at the garden centre.

We won't be walking far but I'm desperate to try & build my strength up. The virus has really worn me down.

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2018, 08:41 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Wet and windy again, some snow on the hills in the distance.

The garage cleaning beckons again, I have far too much stuff.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2018, 08:47 AM

Good morning all.

Dry, cold but the sun is coming out.

Crikey Summer, Tuppy is very old for a Cat, hope they don't find anything wrong with him.

Off to the shops at lunchtime then popping into the Indian Restaurant for our lunch, then back home.

Have a good day all.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2018, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Good morning Ffosse and all who follow.

I had a bad night too,

At the vets later for my cats annual vaccinations, I'm scared what he might say about Tuppy, she is 22 years old and her health has deteriorated this year. She has dementia and has lost her hearing having said that she still likes a cuddle and enjoys her food.

Old age isn't kind though not even to cats
Oh well I will just have to see what he says, dreading it though.

Have a good day all

I do hope your cat is OK.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top