Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2017, 06:52 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning all, a hard frost here but no more snow thank goodness, although yesterday's snow had mainly melted in the afternoon so no complaints.

Had a smashing day yesterday doing very little, so I will try to be a little less indolent today with a couple of jobs to do in the workshop and a curry to cook for lunch.... phew, I'm worn out already....

Hope you are all well and that you have a pleasant day.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2017, 07:04 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Hi

Good Morning All.

A lousy night and start to the day, icy rain at the moment.

I need to get Guy to the Hospital Walk In at 8 this morning, so a bit of a trip and some appalling parking costs to pay.

After that , shopping, he needs shoes and things, so another lot of stupid parking costs to pay.

A busy day ahead for us then.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2017, 08:01 AM

Good morning all.

Very frosty outside and bitter cold.

Going to do my weekly shopping soon, come back put my shopping away then off into Town.

Have a nice day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2017, 08:05 AM

Morning all.
Kev60
Germany. Black Forest.
Kev60 is male  Kev60 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2017, 08:46 AM

Good morning. Our white Christmas just arrived.

Have a good day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2017, 09:43 AM

Been out for our walk and to get the paper, and tire Holly out before I go for my hospital appointment. It's cold, certainly, with icy puddles, and frosty bits, but no wind! That does help.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2017, 09:51 AM

Good morning everyone still snow on the hills and Chloe and I could have gone skating in the flooded fields.

Hoping to get the sheets dry this morning then to do the ironing and more sewing after lunch.

Enjoy your day
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2017, 10:09 AM

Good morning All. A beautiful sunny cloudless sky, but the snow is still ankle deep here in Warwickshire, and everything frozen hard. So it will be another day indoors for me. I need to do my weekly grocery shopping, but have enough to last until tomorrow, just no veg in the house. Never mind, I have parsnip soup for lunch, made yesterday, so that will have to do.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2017, 10:25 AM

i was watching on the TV about the weather and what to take advice by the RAC

They said best to be prepared with extra warm clothes -a bottle of water- jump leads- Mobile phone- emergency RAC tele number - sleeping bag and a few more bits and pieces.

So there I was trying to get on a bus carrying all this extra stuff. I couldn't understand why I needed it.

Bright sunny morning here with a bit of frost on the ground

Cosmos
UK
Cosmos is female  Cosmos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2017, 10:28 AM

Good morning, thick frost and freezing in the south, have a nice day All

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top