Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 05:09 PM

How much time do you spend online a day?

How much time do you tend to spend online in a day? I would say these days I spend a lot less time online than I used to in the past, maybe an hour or two at most.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 05:16 PM

Re: How much time do you spend online a day?

It varies between 10 minutes to a few hours of actually being on web pages.

Technically I'm online when streaming music, but I don't count that.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 05:20 PM

Too long! I again have three daily newspapers stacking up, and a library book I want to start. And goodness knows how many magazines, that are going to be out of date when I get round to them.
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 05:48 PM

far to much
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 05:53 PM

Does reading the Kindle count as "online"? One thing I will never do is go online at night. Even if I dont sleep until 4 a.m. I wont open my iPad, or have light in any form on in the bedroom.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 07:27 PM

I never count how long l have been on here. Maybe, there should be some sort of gauge attached to our profile to give us a figure?
I’m sure the figure, would come as a shock to many!!
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 07:42 PM

Not as much as I used to but maybe that's because I'm so busy now I don't really need the distraction.

I do chat to friends online in the evenings though and sometimes briefly during the day. Maybe.....3 hours a day? Maybe more
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 09:14 PM

When I am at home I turn my desktop computer on when I get up and turn it off when I go to bed but my actual usage each day varies from 10 minutes to perhaps an hour spread over the day.

Of course that doesn't include the times I use my phone or tablet though they probably don't add much to the total. Yesterday for example I only looked up the weather, checked the train timetable, browsed and largely deleted my emails on my phone. Because I was in Sydney most of yesterday for a performance of Madame Butterfly I didn't even turn on my desktop.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 11:12 PM

My online time has increased a bit since I became addicted to internet scrabble.

I reckon in total I spend at least four hours a day but not all in one go. I spread it out - most is in the evening.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 11:17 PM

Who's askin'?!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top