Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 10:36 PM

Who Killed JFK?

Documents on his death are to be released very soon(within hrs)

Will the rumours finally stop?

Will the the investigation reveal the truth?

I think it was an accident, shot by one of his own bodyguards from the vehicle behind..

Wait for the conspiracy theorists putting their ideas forward.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 10:41 PM

Re: Who Killed JFK?

Did they not already convict someone for the shooting?
Why would one of his own shoot him?
Not a nice man at all - a liar and a cheat - but he did not deserve to die.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 10:51 PM

It were that man on the grassy knoll ... didn't he fire bullets that could bend in the air?
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
It were that man on the grassy knoll ... didn't he fire bullets that could bend in the air?
Nah! T'were Woger wabbit!!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2017, 12:24 AM

I see Trump is trying to take the credit for getting the files released when in fact they were due to be released in any case by Congress agreement a few years ago.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2017, 01:46 AM

No one was ever tried and convicted for the killing of JFK. The man who shot and killed Lee Harvey Oswald, a man by the name of Jack Ruby, was convicted. Ruby died of cancer, in prison shortly thereafter.

If we watch the movie by Oliver Stone titled "JFK' we come away convinced there was a conspiracy.
However, if we watch various investigative journalism pieces the evidence for a lone gunman is pretty darn convincing.
The so called "magic bullet" theory is non-sense. JFK and Jackie were seated much higher than Gov John Connelly, so it is entirely possible for the 1st bullet, which hit JFK in the neck, to continue on-ward and strike Connelly.
There is one piece of evidence, however, that causes me great concern.
When we watch slow motion film of the 2nd bullet, which hit JFK in the
head, we can clearly see JFK's head snapping backwards violently. Lee Harvey Oswald was behind and above the limo.
This does strongly indicate that there was a shooter on the "grassy knoll".
I have never been satisfied with the explanation of how a man's head can move TOWARD the bullet which struck him.
I have walked over the very ground where all of this occurred and I believe it is possible for a shooter to have been behind the fence on the grassy knoll. I, therefore BELIEVE that there were two shooters. But believing is not proving.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2017, 01:55 AM

With the greatest deal of respect, and having been born on 30/08/63, what does it really matter 54 years on? What does it mean and what will it change?
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2017, 02:31 AM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
With the greatest deal of respect, and having been born on 30/08/63, what does it really matter 54 years on? What does it mean and what will it change?
Oh, it matters. It matters a great deal.
The liberals in America practically worship JFK as a near god-like figure, in spite of his serial cheating on Jackie and in spite of JFK being directly responsible for Marilyn Monroe's suicide.
Those liberals hate conservatives with every fiber of their being. If it can be proven that there was a conspiracy, that would serve to fuel the fires of their hated. And that is bound to have a societal impact.
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2017, 02:47 AM

I'm sure I read somewhere about the JFK conspiracy that there was a guy called Colonel Sanders was involved. Oh no wait a minute, that was KFC. 😀
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2017, 03:15 AM

Hi

They are not releasing all the files, some are being kept.

There are loads of theories about who killed him and why.

The one I think is most plausible is that the shooter was a man who Kennedy had offended in his youth by refusing to give him a receipt.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top