Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
gasman
Kent, UK
gasman is male  gasman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2017, 11:29 PM

To JBR

Mrs Gasman and I were fortunate enough to meet JBR and his lovely first wife Madge twice this week on their excursion to Kent. We spent very pleasant evenings together, fine dining, putting the world to rights and learning each others languages You could not wish to meet a nicer couple and to be in their company was simply a pleasure. Here's to next years meet up and have a safe journey home
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2017, 11:32 PM

Re: To JBR

Talk about stating the bleeding obvious, Gman.

Of course he's a nice guy....he's a Yorkshireman.
gasman
Kent, UK
gasman is male  gasman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2017, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Talk about stating the bleeding obvious, Gman.

Of course he's a nice guy....he's a Yorkshireman.
Who bloody well asked you to join in the convo? OK then, as it's you mucker He he he . You are right of course - I have met quite a few Yorkshire men and they all have been really nice. JBR and Madge shared a bucket of best bitter and kept humming the Hovis theme JBR is a man mountain - at least 5 foot 12 inches tall and rides a 1000cc Jixer through the Cat and Fiddle full tilt. He is also a Black belt at Origami, so don't mess with him mate
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2017, 11:53 PM

And he opens beer bottles between the cheeks of his yaris.
gasman
Kent, UK

25-10-2017, 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
And he opens beer bottles between the cheeks of his yaris.
No, he drives a Ford Mondeo
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 04:04 AM

It's good to hear that all went well at the Kent Summit 2017. I for one am pleased that you squared away most of the world's problems as I really didn't feel like resolving them myself this weekend.

The only thing better than the four of you enjoying a couple of evenings together is that you will be doing it again next year. Really nice forum news!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 07:36 AM

Ah that's so nice that you both met up. Happy times together - Cheers!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by gasman ->
Mrs Gasman and I were fortunate enough to meet JBR and his lovely first wife Madge twice this week on their excursion to Kent. We spent very pleasant evenings together, fine dining, putting the world to rights and learning each others languages You could not wish to meet a nicer couple and to be in their company was simply a pleasure. Here's to next years meet up and have a safe journey home
Did you take any photos of his feet? He has lovely feet you know (well, so he says)
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 09:12 AM

Aye well, we knows how to behave in Yorkshire and we scrub up well when we visit posh folks from down south

Glad you all had a good time
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 12:02 PM

This forum never ceases to surprise me, after hearing some of the nightmare stories that occur in other places on the internet, I feel so comfortable on this site and am enjoying the company of some very nice people....I feel like I could tell you everything.............Well, almost everything....

This feelgood story was brought to you by Gasman and JBR......Long may meetups continue.....

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top