Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2017, 07:52 AM

Good Morning Saturday

Good Morning all.

The sun is shining.

Off to Chelmsford High Street this morning, look around the shops, apart from that nothing planned.

Have a good day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2017, 07:55 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday

Ooops, sorry Susie, I'll delete my thread if I can. We clashed.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2017, 08:16 AM

Good morning ladies, no falling out now.....

Lovely sunny morning here, breakfast is but a distant memory and the dogs have been walked. Just having a cuppa before getting on with preparations for our family day tomorrow, around eighteen plus a couple of babies I think at the last reckoning, I will have to arrange extra parking with our neighbours as this is just a single track road, so no parking on the street here......

Enjoy your day folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2017, 08:25 AM

Good morning all a lovely sunny day which will dry the washing on the line in no time ... just as well as there is another load waiting to go out

Barry, I hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow ... 18 guests it's good that you have a big garden for the overflow

Enjoy your day everyone...
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2017, 08:34 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's house cleaning day here.

Out for a meal with family tonight.

Have a good day all.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2017, 08:36 AM

buenas dias all. No change in the weather, hot and sunny. A few jobs to do here at home then off to pick up my new friend from Australia, taking her for a bit of a tour round then back home for lunch, maybe somewhere else after lunch.

I hope your family day goes well Barry and you sort your parking out. Have a pleasant day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2017, 08:52 AM

Good morning fellow members a dull start and I am hoping it brightens up . My son and myself are taking the three older grandchildren to the country park with the dogs after lunch.

We haven't been on many walks this summer, when my son is not working he is battling to keep the grass down in the new house.
I hate going far on bank holidays, the roads are too busy. There is a rally of Morgan sports cars here this weekend, last week it was camper vans all clogging up the roads.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2017, 09:02 AM

Good morning to you all. Lovely day. Would love to go to Didcot to see the Flying Scotsman but the thought of the bank holiday traffic and the crowds is just too off putting. The roads round here are terrible in fine weather anyway even without the bank holiday.
tomtwodogs
Lynmouth U.K.
tomtwodogs is male  tomtwodogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2017, 09:19 AM

Good morning from a sunny Devon, the Bucket & Spade Brigade are down here in force too but things will start to get back to normal after this weekend. I was in the Red Barn Café in Woolacombe yesterday morning having a Brekky at 10am before going on the beach, and some were having a pint of Lager with theirs ( yuk), now I am not adverse to the odd pint myself. but not at that time of the day,...oh well it takes all sorts I suppose.
Ok I am going to seek the solitude of the cliffs and Exmoor today , have a nice Saturday folks wherever you are.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2017, 09:37 AM

Morning all.

Tom, it sounds so lovely where you are, you are very lucky.

Bit dull and dismal here at the mo, but they are promising a beautiful day later.

Enjoy our last Bank Holiday this summer folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top