Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2017, 05:34 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning all, rain was forecast overnight but never materialised and a clear sky out there now, so could be a decent day ahead hopefully.

No plans other than a little more picking and freezing fruit, and I've got the dogs to groom at some point.

Enjoy your day folks.

Two male tomatoes I picked yesterday...

susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2017, 07:29 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Good morning all.

What would the female ones look like Barry? Little dots all over the tomato?

Sun just trying to break through.

Off to do my weekly shopping now.

Have a nice day all.
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2017, 07:40 AM

Good morning all. The sun is shining here.
I need to go and get my hair cut as I'm looking like the wild woman of Borneo! Good job my hairdresser's salon does a "no appointments necessary" system. I may have along wait though
Be back later.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2017, 07:42 AM

Good morning everyone, have a good day stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2017, 08:16 AM

Just having my second mug of tea. For once I'm on here when it is still actually morning. We had some rain in the night and I'm told by John there was thunder as well but I slept through it. Marvellous what a couple of glasses of wine will do, anyway everything is fresh and dandy now.
Enjoy your day.
Lila
London UK
Lila is female  Lila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2017, 08:25 AM

Sun's just come out. No rain last night. Mixture of sun and cloud forecast, and possible thundery showers. So, whether to water the garden?

I've emailed the council about garden waste not collected and made a GP appt online.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2017, 08:38 AM

Morning all.

Might do some gardening after lunch, continue shovelling compost into the plastic bin. The sooner that's done the sooner I can tidy that part of the plot.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2017, 08:40 AM

Good morning fellow members, a beautiful sunny morning here.

Off to the Doctors shortly. I do miss the days when we had a GP we knew and who knew us with whom we could talk. I have waited 3 weeks to see a senior partner and hope it will be worth the wait.

Back home I hope to do some gardening .
Enjoy your day everyone

Lovely tomatoes Barry I am sure they will taste as good as they look.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2017, 08:46 AM

Good morning mr tesco comes along later, so just waiting for that at the moment. Elsie having a shower at the moment, not sure she was exactly enthusiastic but needs must and all that. Betty is having hers in the kitchen sink later, but need the water to warm up again before I do her, she wouldn't appreciate a cold shower at all.

I'm then setting to sorting out boxes of stuff to store while we decorate the bedroom, got to get a bed into the living room when the men are home, can't sleep in paint fumes they give me a headache.

Then this evening popping into work to see everyone, just remind them I'm still alive see if they are getting on ok.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2017, 08:56 AM

Hi

Lovely day here for a change, bright and sunny.

I am continuing to do battle with my curtains and stripping out the room.

I have broken so many of the curtain hooks I need to get more.

Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top