Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2017, 03:43 PM

Here is a laugh for you

I have been seeing an Ad on here for V3 Better Knees in 5 Days. It has an illustration on the left hand side, which I looked at before I read what it was about.
I hope you can all see it, because I thought the illustration was a rear view of 2 ladies bottoms, wearing bikinis and sitting on the shoulders of their men, who appeared to have towels on their shoulders.
Can somebody please reassure me that I am not going mad?
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2017, 03:50 PM

Re: Here is a laugh for you

your mad cos i cant see anything
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2017, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I have been seeing an Ad on here for V3 Better Knees in 5 Days. It has an illustration on the left hand side, which I looked at before I read what it was about.
I hope you can all see it, because I thought the illustration was a rear view of 2 ladies bottoms, wearing bikinis and sitting on the shoulders of their men, who appeared to have towels on their shoulders.
Can somebody please reassure me that I am not going mad?
It sounds disgusting, where did you see it?
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2017, 03:56 PM

Twink the only thing I see on here nowadays are to plain gray sides and a small add about pets .
I use a blocker that seems to upset a lot of sites.
I used to see Russin or Asian girls everytime I came on this site at onetime.
Its seems they have all stopped as well.
So using blocker as its downsides I suppose.

Has for that illustration on the left hand side,
were you thought the illustration was a rear view of 2 ladies bottoms, wearing bikinis and sitting on the shoulders of their men, who appeared to have towels on their shoulders.
I guess you have either been drinking or taking pills or maybe you have just lost the plot altogether..
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2017, 04:00 PM

No sign of the ad here either Twink
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2017, 04:04 PM

It is at the top of the page, just under the orange line where you select which section you want to go into like

Home Control panel Your profile..........

Longfellow, I swear the most intoxicating think I have had today is a cup of tea.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2017, 04:07 PM

nope still cant see anything.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2017, 04:09 PM

Twink, l have looked and looked but no sign of what you can see!
Now let me think...wasn't it you lately, that saw the curtains move whilst you were on the computer and no one there?!!
Oh, and wasn't it you that saw birthday greetings from Azz and Admin on the side of your OFF page and we didn't!
Now today, you are saying you see scantily dressed women on the shoulders of men and we can't!
Errrm, do your cats know they are living with a woman who has lost her marbles?!!
Now sit down whilst your nurse administers your medication, you'll feel better in the morning!!

It's a good job you know me!! Ha!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2017, 04:09 PM

Can you take a screen grab Twink?
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland

17-03-2017, 04:11 PM

Barking sez me.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top