Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2017, 11:03 AM

Do you think you would be a different person if you had married a different person.

I think I would have been, he has been a good man for me , having said that I have been good woman for him[most of the time].
Chuckle.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2017, 11:10 AM

Re: Do you think you would be a different person if you had married a different person.

Definitely, my first wasband was a bully and made me feel stupid and worthless.
My second wasband turned out to be a compulsive liar who let me down very badly when I became ill.
I believe I was a good wife and didn't deserve them, if I'd had a good husband I wouldn't have had such a stressful life and would be happier and healthier.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2017, 11:13 AM

Re: Do you think you would be a different person if you had married a different person.

Absolutely I know I've picked up a bit of his aspergers behaviour ! And I somehow doubt many other men would have taken in kids like Steven has, not his responsibility to do so but each time one arrived he set to to make a home for them all. That has shaped my life in ways if I weren't with him I would have developed differently IMO
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2017, 11:20 AM

Yes I'd probably had to work .
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2017, 11:21 AM

I wouln't know - not marrried.
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2017, 11:23 AM

My first husband was spineless bully. Enjoyed verbal and physical abuse.

I met my current husband in 2010 and have never been so happy. We got married on Valentines Day 2014. After me saying I will never get married again.

As life is so short we decided to live abroad and make most of everyday.

There are some really nice men out there
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2017, 11:25 AM

I might be different at the beginning but l would soon slip into my old ways.. high maintenance, spoilt brat behaviour!
No, l think most people would be the same, it would just be a different venue!
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2017, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Absolutely I know I've picked up a bit of his aspergers behaviour ! And I somehow doubt many other men would have taken in kids like Steven has, not his responsibility to do so but each time one arrived he set to to make a home for them all. That has shaped my life in ways if I weren't with him I would have developed differently IMO
Our nephew has Aspergers Julie. A really nice guy and now happily married with a baby on the way.

His wife is marvellous and understands his unique personality. He is a accomplished artist. Not professionally
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2017, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->
Our nephew has Aspergers Julie. A really nice guy and now happily married with a baby on the way.

His wife is marvellous and understands his unique personality. He is a accomplished artist. Not professionally
Say hi to her from me, they are very special men and worth the effort !
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2017, 11:59 AM

Do you think you would be a different person if you had married a different person?

I did, therefore I am.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top