Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2010, 07:50 AM

Stupid but true

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their behinds to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the heck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their butts!

5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid £8 to come to the cinema and stare at the floor.

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8. When people say "life is short". What the heck?? Life is the longest darn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". D'oh, If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbell?
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2010, 08:16 AM

Re: Stupid but true

I can't say any of those annoy me too much, I have far too many other concerns!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2010, 01:02 PM

A lot of that stuff happens in our house, for example I asked the missus the other night, 'Are you reading that paper your sitting on love?.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2010, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
A lot of that stuff happens in our house, for example I asked the missus the other night, 'Are you reading that paper your sitting on love?.

I am probably guilty of some of the above!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2010, 02:07 PM

It is funny what some people say, isn't it ........ I'm sure they don't realise it at the time!

I own up to being guilty to a few of them also!
telmar
yorkshire uk
telmar is female  telmar has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2010, 02:57 PM

I can relate to almost all of those
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2010, 03:01 PM

I am very stupid because I say most of those!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2010, 03:24 PM

Lol most of them made me laugh but #8 annoyed me a bit life is short. Life is so undervalued and wasted by some people that it really bugs me. Whoever wrote that should watch Stephen Hawking's Universe

Otherwise pretty funny - and sorry for the rant lol!
buttercup
Wiltshire
buttercup is female  buttercup has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2010, 05:39 PM

I think we all say daft things sometimes, but it does make you laugh. Years ago my husband took our lab to the vet. The vet could see that the lab was nervous and said "I think we should put a muzzle on" to which my husband replied "it would be more effective on the dog"
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2010, 01:54 AM

Good one, AB !! Loved it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top