Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2017, 11:10 AM

Another Service Dog

This dog owner is very happy to have her dog lick her face, and no wonder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9kV89gLhb4
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2017, 11:16 AM

Re: Another Service Dog

Bloody hell whatever next... Good Dog!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2017, 11:17 AM

These dogs are amazing arn't they .
There was a programme on TV not long ago where they were training 4 rescue dogs to be service dogs for 4 people with varying medical conditions.

One woman had a form of narcolepsy and would suddenly slump to the ground without warning. Her dog went shopping with her to the local shops and was trained to lay beside her until she woke up.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2017, 11:55 AM

I agree, dogs can be quite amazing animals. They can be trained to sniff out drugs, bombs, illnesses, rescue people, the list goes on and on. Yet still some people think they are worthless inferior creatures. I think they are quite amazing, they ask for nothing except kindness and love in return for their work. They are definitely not inferior, they are far superior to many "so called" human beings.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2017, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
I agree, dogs can be quite amazing animals. They can be trained to sniff out drugs, bombs, illnesses, rescue people, the list goes on and on. Yet still some people think they are worthless inferior creatures. I think they are quite amazing, they ask for nothing except kindness and love in return for their work. They are definitely not inferior, they are far superior to many "so called" human beings.

Word for word how I feel Clumsy.
It is so often US who are the ignorant ones.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2017, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
Well said Clumsy - give me four legs over two any time
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain

01-02-2017, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
Well said Clumsy - give me four legs over two any time
Thank you Losos, I agree with you.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2017, 07:19 PM

Years ago I was ironing (I have done so since) when my dog came into the room and started to growl and make small barks and then back away from me..

I ignored him at first but he became very persistant walking toward me growling barking and backing up.
I put the iron down and walked toward him to find out what was wrong and as I did the iron blew up.
Had I still been holding it I could have been badly burned or got a bad electric shock.

Good old Max..

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	max snow 001.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	2622  
issi
scotland
issi is female  issi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2017, 08:38 PM

I love animals, my German shepherd saved my life that was about 25 yrs ago his name was Shadow I will always hold him in my heart.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2017, 08:51 PM

I saw that programme Meg ,it was good , those dogs were rescue dogs werent they ? Animals are wonderful .My Gr,father was completely deaf, but [ my Mother told me ] he had a cat that would go to him and get his attention if the baby was crying , if someone came to the door or any other emergency

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top