Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2016, 10:41 PM

Who Likes David Beckham?

I don't!!
Perhaps, l'm an oddity but l see nothing attractive or intelligent in him!! Do you?? I hope he never gets a knighthood!!
As for his wife?? Stroll on!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2016, 10:44 PM

Re: Who Likes David Beckham?

I quite like him until he opens he starts talking - his voice doesn't suit his looks somehow.

Sometimes when he poses, he reminds me of a modern day Clark Gable.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2016, 11:06 PM

I like him, but his voice lets him down and his arms are a mess.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2016, 11:09 PM

I like him and I like Victoria. I think they're a lovely family.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 12:08 AM

He's a nice bloke and does a lot of good - not fond of his missus though, god forbid that she ever becomes Lady Beckham, she's insufferable enough as it is.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 12:12 AM

Even though he was a red I liked him.
Great ambassador for English football and does a tremendous amount for charity and underprivileged kids.
GillyT
Nottingham, England
GillyT is female  GillyT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 12:22 AM

They are a nice family. He's OK but he has a light sort of voice, which he can't do much about really, and it tends to spoil the over all picture. I absolutely loathe tattoos, goodness knows what the attraction is for wanting to disfigure the body. They look terrible on people, I'm at a loss to understand why people want to go through the pain and risk infections. Folk who have nose and lip piercings - so yuck ! Beats me !

As for Victoria - I have seen her smiling, quite a few years ago during a TV interview, but I cannot understand how anybody can keep such a miserable unsmiling face most of the time, and certainly when there are cameras about. I suppose she doesn't want to cause 'laugh lines' on her face and 'spoil' her looks ? I would love to see her really 'loose it' over something and some enterprising photographer capture such a rare happening ! That could make banner headlines on the front page of the national dailies!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 01:49 AM

Who likes David Beckham?
Just about everybody .
He comes over as a really good bloke.
Had he been a prince Kate Middleton would have probably married him
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 05:34 AM

Not bovvered either way really.
Think he looks a bit of a mess but he seems like a pleasant chap.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 05:47 AM

Hi

The acceptable face of football, whereas Rooney is the unacceptable face of football.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top