Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2016, 02:29 PM

Talking of stupidity

This is what I grew up with. Could anyone bothered google Lou Rawls,then Englebert Humperdink. I was silly enough to say that they didn`t look much alike. Yes they do -when you grow up and understand about bone structure. What a prat.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2016, 03:30 PM

Re: Talking of stupidity

Originally Posted by Older git ->
This is what I grew up with. Could anyone bothered google Lou Rawls,then Englebert Humperdink. I was silly enough to say that they didn`t look much alike. Yes they do -when you grow up and understand about bone structure. What a prat.
I don't quite know what this is all about ?
Would you care to explain please ?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2016, 03:35 PM

If you're silly .. rest assured, you are not alone.
I found more likeness by googling loo rolls.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2016, 03:38 PM

No Comprehenidi !!

Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2016, 03:40 PM

Could be a father with some issues?. He just had to say something insulting-he had personality issues.And I never forget,nor forgive. The bruises healed but the emotional scars remain. Anyway when he died he went to Hell-The Devil took one look and said-piss off,we do not want the likes of you spoiling this place.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2016, 03:59 PM

What is the connection Older git, ??and what are they to you ????
I know of Englebert Hunperdink, but who is Lou Rawls, and why were you bruised and emotionally scarred, did they do something to you ???
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs

18-07-2016, 04:33 PM

Now I am older and understand about `bone structure`I see that Lou Rawls is of African descent,Englebert was born in Leicester. There is no comparison-but that was my childhood. Never let ignorance get in the way of a personality disorder.
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2016, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
Now I am older and understand about `bone structure`I see that Lou Rawls is of African descent,Englebert was born in Leicester. There is no comparison-but that was my childhood. Never let ignorance get in the way of a personality disorder.
Hey kid we are on the same wave length
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2016, 05:05 PM

Really, Goldie !?

Well, you're smarter than I am because I can't fathom any of it.
Might as well be in Swahili.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2016, 05:12 PM

Here's a novelty ..
I'm in the same camp as you Pummy.
I'm clueless too.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top