Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2016, 05:50 AM

Good morning Sunday

Good morning everyone, it's been raining overnight so no frost thank goodness and a bright forecast I believe.

No plans yet, just a go with the flow sort of day I reckon.

Sunrise in Sherwood Forest
[IMG]
[/IMG]

Enjoy your Sunday folks.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2016, 05:52 AM

Re: Good morning Sunday

Good morning Barry, its raining here in Essex.

Lovely photo.

Have a nice day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2016, 06:13 AM

Hi

Good Morning all.

Lovely photo Barry, very evocative.

Miserable day here, been working, so market first and then bed.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2016, 06:28 AM

Morning folks, love the suns rays through the treeline Barry, cold here today so not venturing far.

Had a trip (literally) back to my home town yesterday, very busy as a Spring festival was in progress. Enjoyed my day and took a few pics.

Rather liked this one of Northumbrian Martial arts being displayed , i did not notice the little girl on the left, but she makes the photo for me.

TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2016, 07:23 AM

Morning folks! Love the photos chaps!
A bit nippy in the Land of the Swamp People this morning! Blue sky with a bit of cloud, so it might warm up later.
Going to Cheddar to visit great grandson and probably the garden centre to look for mimulus plants, I forgot to plant seeds this year!
May have to have coffee and cake!
Have a lovely day!
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2016, 08:03 AM

Good Morning everyone,

Lovely photos Barry and Nom. Thank you both.

Have a good day as Susie says Essex is a bit under the weather this morning, so keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2016, 08:04 AM

Morning all. Lovely photos.

Not sure what the weather will be like in London but Mail Online forecast Marathon entrants will be running in a hailstorm. Eeeek.

Might take it easy today. Start again with the painting tomorrow.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2016, 08:18 AM

Morning all. Sunny but cold, 2 degrees at the mo.

Barry, have they had any cases of that Alabama Rot in that forest do you know? Good piccy's both.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2016, 08:32 AM

Good morning fellow members a beautiful spring morning here.
38 years go today I gave birth to my son, I don't know where all the years in between went, they passed so quickly.

Not a lot planned for today, I think the children are off to see Jungle Book.

Enjoy your day everyone
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2016, 08:39 AM

Nice picture of Sherwood Forest and as always, Robin and his Merry Men are nowhere to be found

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top