Join for free
islandman
Dorset UK
islandman is male  islandman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2016, 08:53 AM

New found luxury for about a fiver.

Very few of us have got to our age without hard skin on our heels. Cracks in the summer cause untold misery and no matter how many times you have a good soak in an old washing up bowl, they only feel good for a short time.

I don't know how or where I first spotted this, but bought something that has given my old trotters a new lease of life.

It is a shaped lump of semi-hard foam, but has a finish like sand paper.It is shaped to fit nicely in your hand. When I am in the bath, and the trotters are soft, I use this and off comes all the hard skin and the foam does not clog. Within half an hour the foam is dry and when you feet are dry, you use it again and that's where you notice the difference. Then apply any foot cream or bio oil and you'll be off like a shot.

This is the item, it worth every penny imo:-
http://profoot.co.uk/profoot-360-foot-file.html
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2016, 09:44 AM

Re: New found luxury for about a fiver.

Thanks for the tip - Fabs could do with that
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2016, 09:48 AM

Cracked heels can be very painful. I found this worked well for me.

Scholl cracked heel repair cream.

http://www.boots.com/en/Scholl-Crack...am-60ml_28540/
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2016, 10:47 AM

My chiropodist does mine.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2016, 10:50 AM

I have very dry feet but this year Im happy with lovely feet ..
My 'secret' is to put cream on my feet every evening and then wear thin cotton socks to bed , not glam but I have happy feet!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2016, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
I have very dry feet but this year Im happy with lovely feet ..
My 'secret' is to put cream on my feet every evening and then wear thin cotton socks to bed , not glam but I have happy feet!
My friend said that works.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2016, 10:53 AM

Is it better than a good old fashioned pumice stone?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2016, 01:31 PM

Cured mine by never wearing sandals always wear socks with trainers and use a decent cream mane and tail hoof maker hand and nail therapy works brilliantly.
islandman
Dorset UK
islandman is male  islandman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2016, 04:22 PM

Ref pumice stone, I've used them before but they tend to wear out, this new thing is used every bathnight (Monday's ha ha) and it look and feels as new. Even as a very old man, I use foot cream, my daughter seems to seek that out for me on her holidays as a present.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2016, 04:34 PM

It all sounds good to me

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top