Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 09:58 PM

CIA cover up: Spooks secrecy over UFO sightings to prevent 'mass hysteria' exposed

They are still out there......I hope the general public will be told of genuine UFOs in my lifetime...Theres so much speculation that they must come clean soon.

CIA cover up: Spooks secrecy over UFO sightings to prevent 'mass hysteria' exposed

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/...steria-exposed
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 11:03 PM

Re: CIA cover up: Spooks secrecy over UFO sightings to prevent 'mass hysteria' exposed

Great thread Aysa but wasted on this site just hope it doesn't get ridiculed as so many do.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 11:45 PM

Re: CIA cover up: Spooks secrecy over UFO sightings to prevent 'mass hysteria' exposed

I like to watch all the conspiracy theory programmes about Ufo sightings. Too many people have experienced things for things not to be true. Lots of elderly people who were involved in cover ups speak out as they've got nothing to lose.
I hope I'm not off thread! Getting paranoid!!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2016, 12:16 AM

Hi

Here is one for you

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articl...de-of-the-moon

I am convinced that the vast majority of UFOs are natural phenomena or Military.

The one that still gets me however is the Rendlesham Forest Incident.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2016, 12:27 AM

The alien/UFO conspiracy is CIA propaganda to cover up the advanced technology the US government have. It is there to distract people and give them a conspiracy to focus on instead of them focussing on the fact that they are being forced to use old fossil fuels when the government already has free-energy technology. The so-called UFOs are imo military craft which are able to defy gravity. Think Star Wars land speeders and the like.

The CIA fund a lot of Sci-Fi films and TV series to perpetuate this propaganda.

The time is coming when that technology will be revealed. The recent oil shenanigans is a part of this. The Middle East oil moguls know that their time of wealth and power is coming to an end. No-one will want their dirty oil so they are pumping it out of the ground as fast as they can and selling it cheap to get rid whilst they still can. They don't want to be left sitting on tons of oil nobody wants.

Whether the US got the super-technology from a real crashed UFO or from some under-sea Atlantis discovery or something inside the pyramids is largely irrelevant. They have the knowledge and have kept it for themselves and kept the rest of us in ignorance, ensuring we still have to pay exorbitant prices of our energy, thus ensuring we remain in slavery.

With that technology they would first fill Earth space with satellites and space craft to have complete control, before then revealing it to the world.

The wealth of the Middle East will disappear, and they know it. The world is about to change. All imho.
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2016, 01:26 AM

I agree with Realist, these so called UFO's is highly advanced technology the CIA is covering up. UFO's serve simply to confuse the public. It has been rumored now for years that technology exist on a anti gravity highly advanced triangular plane called.. Tri-star. This plane can float in midair and make moves at high speed up and down and left to right.

As for aliens, I do not believe that a highly advanced society would come to our planet and play hide and seek for over 50 years now.

If we were to find a ancient race living on a planet surely we would be cautious at first, but we would not sit around in the shadows for half a century without making somesort of official contact
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2016, 01:49 AM

Here is a diagram of the Anti-Gravity Secret plane I make mention. Plus an actual picture of it taken at night..

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-02-22-19-41-20-1.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	374   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-02-22-19-44-37-1.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	375  
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2016, 03:17 AM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
Here is a diagram of the Anti-Gravity Secret plane I make mention. Plus an actual picture of it taken at night..
Not much of a secret if it's on an over 50s forum.

Those Americans are rubbish at keeping it quiet. Hope there's no pesky Russians on here.

swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2016, 07:42 AM

Hi

I will go along with Invisibility Cloaks, but only for large objects, fighting robots as in Star Wars Clones, Laser Guns, drones which are five times faster than any plane, death rays and self steering bullets, but Anti Gravity?

I can't see that at all.

We haven't discovered Gravity yet, well we have, we know it exists, but we have not found the actual thing it is made of yet.

When we do, then yes, no reason at all not to have Anti Gravity.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

23-02-2016, 09:43 AM

Thats like the F4 Phantom plane used in the Gulf war. It was rumored for years and when spotted flying at night people thought the F4 was a alien craft...

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-02-23-03-36-28-1.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	378  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top