Join for free
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2016, 08:56 PM

Womans woman or Mans woman?

I am much more comfortable in womens company but can talk quite happily one to one with men I just arnt comfortable when in the company of a lot of men.
..I like very small groups of women or just one friend for company and cant abide the "screeching cat" mentality of bigger groups of women,theres always one that thinks she's the bees knees and has to "screech" louder and longer than all the others,it really does grate on my nerves.

Are you a womans woman or a mans woman?
Do you think women are womens own worst enemies also?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2016, 09:14 PM

Re: Womans woman or Mans woman?

I much prefer men's company. Working with men is much nicer. I just don't usually get on with women in real life as I get bored. Other women don't like me usually.
I do love to listen to old men telling tales about their past.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2016, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I much prefer men's company. Working with men is much nicer. I just don't usually get on with women in real life as I get bored. Other women don't like me usually.
Awwwv Tess I like you and I'm sure you'd like me ... I've started to grow a beard and nasal hair 😄

I like chatting to both men and women but sometimes I prefer the men because they're easier to have a laugh and a joke with ... but then their wives don't like me ... especially if I'm a better dancer than they are
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2016, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
A little off topic, sorry Aysa.
I understand the last bit. I bumped into two Chelsea pensioners in a London pub, I'd only popped in to have a cold lager on a hot day.

Got talking to the old boys(out of respect)and bought them a drink so that became two lagers. I spent all day with them talking of their war stories but they were more interested in my 'past'.

Two of the most interesting men I've had the pleasure to meet.

What a great day I had with them but God did we put some alcohol away

Sorry Aysa, as you were
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2016, 09:23 PM

'Are you a womans woman or a mans woman?'

Neither give me dogs instead of humans any day, you know where you are with dogs ....
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2016, 09:27 PM

I think we're alike Myrtle that's why we get on, but I can't dance and you need wax for that beard!
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2016, 09:31 PM

Oh I just use an electric razor LOL ... and I can "lead" in dancing so you'll soon learn 😄. And if anyone gets in our way your bustle will come in handy ... sorry no poinking on the dance floor though !!! 😬
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2016, 09:32 PM

Generally I prefer animals to humans .
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2016, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
'Are you a womans woman or a mans woman?'

Neither give me dogs instead of humans any day, you know where you are with dogs ....
Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Generally I prefer animals to humans .
Typical women, poor things can't answer back that why you prefer them.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2016, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Typical women, poor things can't answer back that why you prefer them.
I agree Terry they also give unconditional love ...

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top