Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2015, 07:37 PM

Doppelganger

Over a period of years I've been stopped and told I just look like someone's wife...aunts, and a friend of mine said they'd seen me in a place I wasn't ........this Doppelganger of mine must live in Hull cos that's where all these people told me they came from... my friend was visiting Hull too she couldn't understand me not answering her shouting my name........have you got one?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2015, 07:40 PM

Re: Doppelganger

Hi Gabi mentioned this a year or so back and yes I have two of them that I have seen on TV
We must all have them, there are only so many variations on a face

I wonder if you will come face to face with her .............
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2015, 07:48 PM

Wouldn't it be fascinating to meet her .
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2015, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Wouldn't it be fascinating to meet her .
I'd love it
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2015, 07:53 PM

Its weird but yes ive got one...ive not seen her face to face but it would be interesting if I was to bump into her,wonder if I would think we were a match
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2015, 07:54 PM

It seems I have a couple
Years ago when in my teens I went to a party with my then boss to a lovely house outside Todmorden .
I didn't know the host or any of the guest.

The host came up and kissed me on the cheek and said nice to see you 'Sandy' I put it down to a mistake until other guests called me Sandy too
I explained that someone must have got my name wrong, I was not Sandy . It seems I had a had a double in that area.

When I was looking in a shop window a few years ago a man came up behind me, put his hands on my shoulder and said 'Got you'
I spun around and his face was a picture when he realised I was not the person he thought I was.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2015, 07:57 PM

I used to have one across the other side of town when I was in my thirties, the wife’s sisters were always telling her they seen me on many occasions walking down Grafton Street with a young West Indian woman, it was no laughing matter, it caused quite a few rows with the wife. He must be dead now haven’t heard any more about him or her for donkeys years. Just goes to show you how easy it is for innocent people to get into trouble with doubles.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

01-12-2015, 07:57 PM

Great story Meg - Fabs has one too, I've seen him a couple of times
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

01-12-2015, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I used to have one across the other side of town when I was in my thirties, the wife’s sisters were always telling her they seen me on many occasions walking down Grafton Street with a young West Indian woman, it was no laughing matter, it caused quite a few rows with the wife. He must be dead now haven’t heard any more about him or her for donkeys years. Just goes to show you how easy it is for innocent people to get into trouble with doubles.
Yes Jem - saw a true film years back where a guy was arrested for something he had no part in, he went on the run because of it. All worked out in the end but took a good while
It was a lookalike
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2015, 11:17 PM

I keep getting mistaken for brad pitt

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top