Join for free
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2015, 09:08 AM

Ever been tempted to reply to Spam E mails

I have posted this in the Fun section because of the length of e mails to read. Author James Veitch chose to take on the email scammers contacting him.

He exchanged messages with them after responding to initial ridiculous email and the results were hilarious, as he ended up conning those out to get him

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3kBpUQxkD
Robertav
Edmonton, canada
Robertav is female  Robertav has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2015, 02:54 PM

Re: Ever been tempted to reply to Spam E mails

Haha....that looks like fun!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2015, 04:10 PM

Quite a sense of humour!
Robertav
Edmonton, canada
Robertav is female  Robertav has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2015, 05:29 PM

Id love to do that, but I'm not that clever or witty
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2015, 01:49 PM

I've replied to some scammers email once. I can't remember what they were after, however, I asked them whether people are still falling for their stupid scams.
They answered me back and said: "We will send you another email next week and you must fall for that one!"
Seems they have a sense of humor too.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2015, 10:10 AM

I've been tempted to set up anti-spam rigs. It is possible to take down servers using various methods and maybe similar methods could be used to take out scam mobile phones and to make replies to emails impossible to filter. I should really look into it though I would probably be bumped off in no-time. I hate bloody spammers with a vengeance.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2015, 10:19 AM

Stop being tempted, just #@$%^ing do it.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top