Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2015, 05:13 AM

Happy Thursday Folk.

Taken in the Isle of Man. The wave formation was formed by the sea mist rolling in from both sides and being pushed up when it met. Notice the boat anchored on the right.
I'm feeling much better today so I should be OK for our Thursday routine of pub lunch followed by shopping.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2015, 05:25 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk.

Thank goodness you've recovered in time for the pub Alan.... Glad you're feeling better.

I,ve still got a few more little jobs to do at the bungalow before we move in tomorrow, such as hanging curtains and putting up hooks and things, but half a day should do it and then it's just back to finishing packing.

Enjoy your day all.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2015, 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Thank goodness you've recovered in time for the pub Alan.... Glad you're feeling better.

I,ve still got a few more little jobs to do at the bungalow before we move in tomorrow, such as hanging curtains and putting up hooks and things, but half a day should do it and then it's just back to finishing packing.

Enjoy your day all.
Don't forget to leave a note for the milkman Barry.lol. Joking aside, I hope it all goes smooth for you tomorrow.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2015, 06:30 AM

Well done Alan ! So pleased you feel better - keep going
The photo is lovely, I love the boat in the corner too
Good morning all
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2015, 06:33 AM

Glad your well Alan, and love the picture

Good morning everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2015, 07:52 AM

Morning all.

Glad you are feeling better today, just in time for the Pub.

Lovely and sunny here at the moment.

Have a nice day all.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2015, 08:15 AM

Good morning. Great pic Alan. Glad you're feeling better. Enjoy your pub lunch

Hope your move goes smoothly tomorrow Barry.

Lovely morning here. Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2015, 08:48 AM

Good morning everybody. Glad you're feeling better Alan.
It looks as though we've had rain in the night. It's still very dull & overcast. It doesn't worry me as we aren't walking today.
I'm meeting my friend Chris at the gym this morning and then this afternoon we fetch the new car. I expect we'll be busy the rest of the day reading the manual to see how everything works.

Have a good day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2015, 09:04 AM

Glad you feel on the mend Alan, it's miserable when we're not quite 'tickety-boo' isn't it.

Good luck with the move Barry. Are you going far?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2015, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Glad you feel on the mend Alan, it's miserable when we're not quite 'tickety-boo' isn't it.

Good luck with the move Barry. Are you going far?
Only about a quarter mile Mups, hardly worth the effort really you may think but we have halved the size of the dwelling and managed to keep a really nice sized garden for the dogs so we are really pleased . ....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top