Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2015, 11:31 AM

Ghost

Do you believe in ghost , or have you seen something you can't explain , or is it in the mind

Myself I don't believe in ghost but had a few things that can't be explained ,

I start off , when me and my ex wife parted up it was on good terms, we love each other as people , but not in love , we get on great to this day , anyway when we parted up few years back I was having a shower and I heard two loud bangs , I jump out the shower and look to see whom or what it was as I was on my own , look around and didn't see anything , but for two heavy candle sticks holders on the floor, they were to heavy for a breeze to knock them over, and really there was no explanation for it . About a year later my ex wife and daughter went to see a medium , my ex wife phone me couple days later after seeing the medium , and ask me did I find two candle sticks laying on the floor , I said yes , she said the medium said it was her dad , that was angry because we were breaking the marriage up . I never told anyone about the candle sticks I kept it to myself .
And the whole event can't be explained either
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2015, 11:33 AM

Re: Ghost

There are things that just can't be explained. Don't want to go into details but I have a very open mind on the subject.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2015, 11:39 AM

Who knows?? Many years ago I was with friends and something fell off a chair-I got up to pick it up-nothing there.

Turned out these folk had a poltergeist-it only appeared in one room.

But they had moved the chair into the room I was in to accommodate us
Freshfields
Ayrshire, Scotland
Freshfields is female  Freshfields has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2015, 12:40 PM

I don't know how I would describe how I feel about ghosts since the mind plays a lot of tricks so I am quite sceptical but I do believe a lot of unexplained things happen. I have listened to friend's tales of encounters with spirits but until it happens to you and until you have a watertight explanation, there will always be doubt. My daughter has first hand experience strange things, yet in spite of that is still sceptical about ghosts.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2015, 01:41 PM

Yes - I'm a believer had loads of experiences - I'll leave it at that ......
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2015, 01:47 PM

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2015, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Victors Mate ->
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
^^^^
this
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2015, 04:47 PM

I believe that what we know is barely skimming the surface of what's out there and what it's all about, so yes I do believe there are far more things we cannot explain, ghosts included, and will never understand because we are not equipped to cope with such information.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2015, 05:09 PM

I believe there is something around us, that we don't see, as we only see in this spectrum. But beyond through the portal there is a light where the unexplained lives.....
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2015, 05:32 PM

I'm a believer. No one can tell me otherwise.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top