Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2015, 02:00 PM

Times of Judge Judy (off topic posts from discussion section)

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Is there a better way to run a society ?

Yep - let Judge Judy have a go .......
She"d sought things , that reminds me is on at 7pm.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2015, 02:14 PM

Re: Times of Judge Judy (off topic posts from discussion section)

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
She"d sought things , that reminds me is on at 7pm.
The ones on ITV 3 are more recent
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2015, 02:20 PM

The ones on ITV 3 are more recent
Oh right, what time are they on??
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2015, 02:24 PM

Oh right, what time are they on??
10.40 am - every weekday - ITV 3
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

19-01-2015, 02:28 PM

10.40 am - every weekday - ITV 3
Thanks for the info. Bit late for me as I then watching the end of the movie on film 4 , before changing over to "Hot in Cleveland[a comedy , and very funny]I usually watch her on channel 102.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

19-01-2015, 02:31 PM

Thanks for the info. Bit late for me as I then watching the end of the movie on film 4 , before changing over to "Hot in Cleveland[a comedy , and very funny]I usually watch her on channel 102.
Makes no difference - we catch up in the end
Madamenotmiss
BROOKLYN
Madamenotmiss is female  Madamenotmiss has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2015, 07:07 PM

Judge Judy was a family court judge here in NY and my office ( Administration for Children's Services ) where I worked as a caseworker for 12 years in adoption and foster care.

I was in the adoption dep't so I did not to do the removals and go to court to testify, but the dep't that dealt with that feared her like the black death. She was brutal to those caseworkers who forgot to dot an i or cross a t.

They would shake in their boots when they knew they were coming up against her that day !
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2015, 07:39 PM

gotta respect her though, she's very astute,sharp, has a good sense of humour and great with naughty kids
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2015, 07:41 PM

Yes, but the fact she's a tv celebrity doesn't quite fit the bill in the real world. She'll be getting paid megabucks.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

19-01-2015, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by MADAMENOTMISS ->
Judge Judy was a family court judge here in NY and my office ( Administration for Children's Services ) where I worked as a caseworker for 12 years in adoption and foster care.

I was in the adoption dep't so I did not to do the removals and go to court to testify, but the dep't that dealt with that feared her like the black death. She was brutal to those caseworkers who forgot to dot an i or cross a t.

They would shake in their boots when they knew they were coming up against her that day !
Originally Posted by alice76 ->
Yes, but the fact she's a tv celebrity doesn't quite fit the bill in the real world. She'll be getting paid megabucks.
Having just been watching her show for the last hour , I wouldn"t doubt for one second they would quake in their boots.
We watched a show about her last time we were in The States , and she earns a fortune with those shows, she is one of the richest women on TV.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top