Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2014, 05:37 AM

Happy Thursday Folk.

The flower of a Begonia.
Still no rain in Kettering. It must be about 3 weeks since we last had rain here. Pub lunching and shopping day today.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2014, 05:47 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk.

Good morning everyone, another fine morning but feels a little fresher, so maybe some rain on the way later....

Mrs P had a lovely birthday yesterday and thanks you all for your good wishes. My Mum is coming over for lunch today so I'm cooking barbecued chicken with beans and new spuds.

Enjoy your day folks.

Barry
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2014, 06:10 AM

I have some of those beautiful white begonias planted amongst red ones.
Gorgeous flowers.

Have a lovely day all.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2014, 06:44 AM

Your picture is beautiful
Good morning all
Thistledome
Derbyshire, UK.
Thistledome is male  Thistledome has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2014, 07:30 AM

Good morning all.

Didn't realise 7 o'clock came round twice

Anyway, still no rain here either, but a little cooler.

Mike.
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2014, 07:31 AM

Good Morning All

Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2014, 07:40 AM

Morning all. Opened up this forum yesterday to say happy Wednesday but was falling aleep before I knew it!

Very tiring trip, this. Walking about and going everywhere by bus, but the bed is quite hard and uncomfortable: my body is screaming out for some respite! Would kill for a long hot bath. All I have is a shower that either chills or scalds.

Tuesday I was paddling in the sea cooling off my poor ankles, which were swollen. It could be my new medication (already emailed my consultant for update, as she requested, and told her)

Tuesday was spent in Poole, as I didn't get to see it properly last time. Yesterday was the open top Breezer again to Swanage, then on the bus to Poole, then back to Bournemouth. Round trip of 3 buses. No, plus a 4th to the digs!

Think today I should calm it down a notch, plus I have to think about packing. Yah boo sucks.

Feeling quite fresh here this morning, after the days of sweltering heat. I've heard rumours it will rain tomorrow. That's fine, just as long as it waits till I'm on that coach at 12.45. Probably should have booked an earlier one but over estimated how far the digs were from the station. Not that far, as it happens. There is an Asda right by the station, with a McD inside, so that's lunch sorted.

(Oh, the B&B has free wifi, which is why I'm on the iPad.) Taking a break, having my first hot drink of the day - coffee - and tablets. Can smell the sausages being cooked. Yum.

Janet
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2014, 08:08 AM

Good morning everyone. Lovely flower photo Alan.
Slightly cooler here today. Seen on news another Pier has gone
up in smoke. The one at Eastbourne has been there since 1870.
Seems strange they just set on fire all of a sudden
Saw it two years ago as one of my Brothers lives there so went
for a visit.
Well hope everyone has a lovely day all. Take care
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2014, 08:15 AM

Good morning everyone,

Have a good day all, lovely begonia Alan.
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2014, 08:24 AM

Good Morning All

Well it was nice enough for me to sit outside and have my breakfast this morning. Quite a few clouds which the sun keeps darting behind.

Hope you all have a lovely day.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top