Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2014, 06:02 PM

Friendship Lists

Here I go with another thread that will not be a surprise to some individuals

Believe me, I don't start a thread plainly to be provocative, I'm usually trying to figure out what makes people tick on forums.

If you've taken someone or a few off of your friendship list, do you feel you owe them an explanation?

Also....if you've been taken off someone's list whom you thought was a friend, should you be given a reason?

Some claim if they're asked why they're not liked anymore, they'd be told straight out. How come when you ask on a PM what happened you're greeted with silence, evenif you've apologized for something you have no idea what for?
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2014, 06:09 PM

Re: Friendship Lists

Im a grown up, if someone has removed me from a list i can and will live with it. i cant control how people feel about me any more than i can in the real world, it happens.
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2014, 06:15 PM

Sound words Nom.

I've learned a lot on this forum, not all of it pleasant, not all unpleasant either.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2014, 06:19 PM

Well just to let everyone know - I did give my reasons ......
Not - that its anyones business
To add AC - I don't think this is a thread at all, if someone doesn't respond to you, that is their prerogative
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2014, 06:27 PM

As far as I'm concerned, people can do what they like with regard to this.
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario

23-07-2014, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Well just to let everyone know - I did give my reasons ......
Not - that its anyones business
To add AC - I don't think this is a thread at all, if someone doesn't respond to you, that is their prerogative
Oh. Are you the thread police patsy?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2014, 06:38 PM

Just giving my opinion ......
If you think its a good 'un - fair enough
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario

23-07-2014, 06:42 PM

Well....otay, fair enough....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2014, 06:43 PM

To be perfectly honest I have always considered the friendship list to be rather pointless and I really wouldn't mind if I was removed from anyone list and wouldn't be bothered why. It is after all a person's choice whom they have on their list .

I am in my sixties not a child, such things are not worth worrying about .
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2014, 06:59 PM

I agree Meg. I only have 4 friends but what purpose does it serve? If I want to talk with people I do it on the threads, or they can PM me if they wish.

I'm not going to start checking other members' profiles, counting up their friends tally though!

(Doesn't really answer the question, I know.)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top