Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2014, 05:54 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning everyone, we are in Dorset at the moment and there seem to be showers threatening for later.

We are attending my brother in law's 80th birthday bash at a fish restaurant in West Bay at lunchtime, I just
hope they do cod and chips as well as the arty farty cooking that they are renowned for....

Enjoy your day folks.

Barry
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2014, 05:57 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

A big happy 80th birthday to your brother-in-law!
So is cod the favoured fish there for fish and chips?
Enjoy your tucker, and your day everybody!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2014, 06:14 AM

Good morning all
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2014, 06:47 AM

Good Morning All Bit of damp start here again. Hope you have an enjoyable celebration lunch plantman.
Margoletta
France
Margoletta is female 

28-06-2014, 07:50 AM

Violent thunderstorms last night and monsoons of rain. It is fresher this morning though.

Hope everyone has a lovely day.😸
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2014, 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Good morning everyone, we are in Dorset at the moment and there seem to be showers threatening for later.

We are attending my brother in law's 80th birthday bash at a fish restaurant in West Bay at lunchtime, I just
hope they do cod and chips as well as the arty farty cooking that they are renowned for....

Enjoy your day folks.

Barry

Barry, if they don't do Cod, ask for Huss (or Rock Salmon - same fish) its lovely and there's only one bone in it!!!
Spider
South Yorkshire, England
Spider is male  Spider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2014, 07:56 AM

Good morning from a rather overcast South Yorkshire.
After several days of total disruption in our household, the plumbers have finally finished their work so it's a big push today to try and get our home back in good order....

Enjoy your weekend everyone.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2014, 08:19 AM

Morning all. Glad you got to Dorset ok Barry. Enjoy your celebratory meal, and happy 80th to BIL.

Trading shed duty at allotment for me today. Hope weather stays good!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2014, 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Morning all. Glad you got to Dorset ok Barry. Enjoy your celebratory meal, and happy 80th to BIL.

Trading shed duty at allotment for me today. Hope weather stays good!

Not according to weather forecast I've just seen Jan darlin' - torrential rain and thunderstorms for the whole of the South from Cornwall to Kent and spreading North. I just hope your 'shed' is fully weatherproof and you have a lightning conductor too.
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2014, 08:45 AM

Good morning all....well that weather forecast uncle joe has just dampened my day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top