Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2014, 11:59 PM

Sorta

Sorta right!, it seems that no one is completely right about anything, the best one can hope for is to be sorta right, if no one is completely right, who can assess if someone is sorta right, so is being sorta right important?.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2014, 12:06 AM

Re: Sorta

Sort of ....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2014, 12:24 AM

Sort yourself out Paul I am always right because I am never wrong .

That has sorted that out
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2014, 12:50 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Sort yourself out Paul I am always right because I am never wrong .

That has sorted that out

And I usually agree with you Meg, so that makes two of us right for a start.
It's like when we say to husbands " If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong".
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2014, 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
And I usually agree with you Meg, so that makes two of us right for a start.
It's like when we say to husbands " If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong".
Fab !!
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2014, 12:19 PM

I am never wrong unless I remember that I missed something out when saying something but then because I have corrected myself I am still not wrong.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2014, 12:51 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYKWch_MNY0

This applies to me!!!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2014, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Sorta right!, it seems that no one is completely right about anything, the best one can hope for is to be sorta right, if no one is completely right, who can assess if someone is sorta right, so is being sorta right important?.
Sorta right is OK for the most of us but not for certain professions, trades, occupations etc., who have to be wholly right where lives may depend on their decisions, sorta is no good there.
If I asked a doctor who was about to administer a medical procedure on me "Will this be painful Doctor?" and he replied "Sorta" then I'd know it was going to be agony, all depends on what you do for a living I suppose.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2014, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Sorta right is OK for the most of us but not for certain professions, trades, occupations etc., who have to be wholly right where lives may depend on their decisions, sorta is no good there.
If I asked a doctor who was about to administer a medical procedure on me "Will this be painful Doctor?" and he replied "Sorta" then I'd know it was going to be agony, all depends on what you do for a living I suppose.

That's very true Jem. Sometimes 'Sorta' might not be very reassuring.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2014, 06:23 PM

You can't be right if you're half left anyway!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top