Join for free
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2009, 01:17 AM

Dogs and snow....

....make for fun times!
These were taken outside today. Not the best of shots - I didn't feel like taking my gloves off to fiddle around with the settings! But ya get the idea!

The Newfies - they love to eat the snow!

Having a little confab....

On the run to....nowhere!

And Rollie....I'm coming!

Rollie's by far the fastest one in this snow! He zooms around everywhere. The black boys, being heavier, have to work a lot harder to get anywhere. They don't last too long out there!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2009, 01:29 AM

Re: Dogs and snow....

Wow! that's quite a fall of snow there!

It's good to see your dogs enjoying it
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2009, 03:05 AM

Great shots LMB - love the second one!!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2009, 12:20 PM

Lovely photos - great to see dogs enjoying the snow! Love your dogs
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2009, 12:24 PM

Aren't they loving it?
They're just big kids really, aren't they?
Jamies Dachshunds
North Carolina, USA
Jamies Dachshunds is female  Jamies Dachshunds has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2009, 03:14 PM

Those are awesome! Them some BIG dogs you got there! Our snow is all gone now... but our Annabelle didn't much care for it! Your babies look like they loved it!

lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2009, 07:00 PM

Thanks for the nice remarks all!

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
Aren't they loving it?
They're just big kids really, aren't they?
Yep, big kids they are!

Originally Posted by Jamies Dachshunds ->
Those are awesome! Them some BIG dogs you got there! Our snow is all gone now... but our Annabelle didn't much care for it! Your babies look like they loved it!

That's a great shot! Unfortunately, our snow is accumulating! It's not warming up enough to get rid of it!
But the dogs love it, especially the Newfies. In fact, there's many a time when I have to go and bring them in! Cos they ain't budging!!

Trixybird
West Sussex
Trixybird is female  Trixybird has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2009, 07:10 PM

Great pictures My two are so funny to watch in the snow, they seem to take on a new personality

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top