Join for free
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2009, 08:52 PM

We've had a little snow here

But the Barbie can cope very well, . . took these today, the pics with the snowflakes were taken inside the Jeep, . . there's no way I was going out in that, . . it eventually became a white-out.

Our street, no sign of the gritters.

A street in Sheildhill.

The park where I walk the dogs.

Oh oh, . . it's getting deeper.

Last one of Barbie.

Time for tea methinks.

Aye, . . . definitely time for tea.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2009, 10:10 PM

Re: We've had a little snow here

thanks for posting them

I love looking at snow piccies .. especially when it's someone elses.
I only got a thin dusting and that was it so it was nice to have a peek at yours.
And what no gritters!
You don't see many south of the border either believe me.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2009, 10:14 PM

Lovely wintry pics Nero .....especially when viewed from the comfort of a warm home!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2009, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Lovely wintry pics Nero .....especially when viewed from the comfort of a warm home!
best way to watch snow isn't it Mags
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2009, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
best way to watch snow isn't it Mags
Sure is!
Funky Farmer
Bedfordshire, UK
Funky Farmer is male  Funky Farmer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2009, 11:28 PM

Good pictures Nero. We have just had another couple of inches which is almost unheard of around here. Now it is -5 already.
So much for global warming
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2009, 01:50 AM

Nice shots Nero! Thanks for sharing
Gnasher
New Member!
East Midlands, UK
Gnasher is female 

22-12-2009, 08:31 AM

We're in Northamptonshire and have had a couple of inches I suppose! I LOVE the snow and so does Tai (Mal cross Sibe). He is in his element and insists on lying out on the frozen snow and ice in the garden to eat his turkey neck when he gets back from his first walk of the day! He spends his entire time charging around the set aside creating snow storms and having a hi old time! It's absolutely freezing here and the poor little birds look miserable. Which reminds me, I must go and give them some water as their's will be frozen solid.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2009, 08:53 AM

There's a really steep hill not far from the last photo I took, . . the Jeep went up it like cr@p through a goose even though the snow was 6 inches deep, . . I'm sure I was the first one to tackle the hill cos there were only a couple of tyre marks in the snow and it looked like they had been coming down.

I'm going back there today to take more photos coz it's a great view, . . in the blizzard yesterday it was impossible to get a decent photo.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2009, 11:52 PM

It's still snowing here and is quite deep! Lovely photos, Denis. Did you go out and build a snowman

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top