Join for free
Funky Farmer
Bedfordshire, UK
Funky Farmer is male  Funky Farmer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2009, 09:45 PM

Red Fox

Red Fox Cub

Charley
jj'sgirl
Kent UK
jj'sgirl is female  jj'sgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2009, 09:52 PM

Re: Red Fox

Beautiful....

Our little terrier would go mad at one little sniff of that
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2009, 09:59 PM

Nice shots FF, esp the last one
Funky Farmer
Bedfordshire, UK
Funky Farmer is male  Funky Farmer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2009, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Nice shots FF, esp the last one
That was a really lucky shot Azz. I always carry a camera when I am out and about in the fields I was refuelling a big tractor and was hidden behind the front mudguard, when she just walked across the paddock in front of me. I had only just got a shot of a couple of pheasants and had left the camera easily at hand, on the step of the tractor.

Tractors ect are a brilliant platform as wildlife has no fear of them.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2009, 10:24 PM

Brilliant photos FF
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2009, 10:52 PM

Oh I love foxes - they are so cute - and those are really cute.

Both lovely photos - my favourite is the first one but both are lovely.

A large store in Paisley, used to be Arnotts store but now closed for a few years, has a family of them living in the doorway - the council has boarded the store up now long since but left an opening at the bottom part for the foxes to go in and out. Sometimes the mother fox comes out and runs across the road towards Paisley Abbey and disappears round the abbey!

I really love them!

Thanks for sharing
Gnasher
New Member!
East Midlands, UK
Gnasher is female 

22-12-2009, 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by Funky Farmer ->
That was a really lucky shot Azz. I always carry a camera when I am out and about in the fields I was refuelling a big tractor and was hidden behind the front mudguard, when she just walked across the paddock in front of me. I had only just got a shot of a couple of pheasants and had left the camera easily at hand, on the step of the tractor.

Tractors ect are a brilliant platform as wildlife has no fear of them.
How nice ! A farmer who shoots animals with his camera, not a gun !! Whereas I come from a hunting, fishing, shooting family background and lifestyle, I will never understand how people can get pleasure out of blasting hand-reared pheasants out of the skies. To me, much more skilful and far, far more fun is to try and take amazing photographs of our diverse wildlife ... like your beautiful piccies! I hadn't thought of a tractor being a brilliant platform for taking photographs because wildlife have no fear of them. I'll have to hitch a ride when our local farmer is next harvesting and the buzzards come down to pick up any fatalities!

Excellent photos of a beautiful animal, well done you!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top