Join for free
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2009, 11:53 AM

Dunnoter Castle

Grant took Loki and I to Dunnoter Castle during the Summer and I took these pics of it. The cliffs were really something to see. The Castle is full of history. I didn't go down to the bottom of the cliffs though, although there were stairs down, Grant did but I was a big feartie

The person at the end of the top of the cliff is Grant taking pics!!

and one I took of Loki whilst waiting on Grant coming back up from the base of the cliff!
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2009, 12:38 PM

Re: Dunnoter Castle

Thay are lovely.
I enjoy castle-visiting, both ruins like that and 'occupied' ones
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2009, 12:42 PM

That's stunning scenery
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2009, 03:15 PM

Fantastic photos as usual Rose.
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2009, 03:18 PM

Beautiful pictures, I have been there a few time, great place....Love the last picture....
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2009, 06:44 PM

Nice shots BK!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2009, 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
Thay are lovely.
I enjoy castle-visiting, both ruins like that and 'occupied' ones
It was breathtaking seeing that castle, wondering how the folk who lived in it ever survived! They certainly had gorgeous views!

Many thanks

Originally Posted by Mags ->
That's stunning scenery
I was quite dizzy looking over at it, never mind looking down the cliffs. I don't have a head for looking over cliffs

Many thanks

Originally Posted by nero ->
Fantastic photos as usual Rose.
Aw thank you Dennis, it was my first ever time up that way and I thorooughly enjoyed the day. The weather was glorious as well

Originally Posted by Moli ->
Beautiful pictures, I have been there a few time, great place....Love the last picture....
That was my first ever visit up in that direction - think we went into Stonehaven (not sure if that is right but it was a seaside place near it) as well. Took the Dundee coastal route home to here (Renfrewshire). You are lucky to go there often. Scenery is spectacular.

Thank you

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Nice shots BK!
Thank you Azz - my pics are never very good - I just point and shoot and hope for the best! My camera helps me though!

Again, thanks everyone

Take care.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2009, 10:46 PM

Stunning scenery and stunning Loki
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland

22-11-2009, 12:12 PM

Many thanks Merz Loki is the best of them all

Take care
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2009, 09:47 PM

Lovely photo's looks a stunning place (where is it?) I love Castles and Churches... Loki is a stunning dog too...
Sue

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top