Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2010, 09:14 PM

Re: Hi Everyone

Glad to see my 'cyber Mum' is still around

With Spring finally here I've been so busy I've have had to ration my time on the forums so just doing a bit of catch up with this one.
Wanda
High Peak, Derbyshire, UK
Wanda is female  Wanda has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2010, 08:56 PM

Re: Hi Everyone

Originally Posted by buzzie ->
Wanda, how good to hear from you. I bet you have some new dogs to take walkies

When I first posted here, I had no lead on a dog and really wasn't sure if I would go with another. You probably remember I was looking at other breeds that might be quieter than a yorkie and at the end would always say 'no' and my friends would tell me because it wasn't a yorkie and they probably were right.

Today I got a call from a breeder who has a 5yr. old that goes back to Crystal (can you imagine) that is in good health and is having her spayed and wants a good home. I'd pay for the spay. My daughter and I are leaving for a wedding in Orlando, Florida June 4th so I told her, I felt it was a chance of a lifetime and I'd get back to her when I get back. I know how you love the breed and I will forever remember that darling adorable Minnie Grimlin. It will give me a chance to think it through but my daughter said THERE IS NOTHING TO THINK ABOUT I've always been such a practical person and I think this time I may throw caution to the wind. LOL
Oh Joan - don't even think about it - just do it!!! Sounds adorable! Love, love, love the breed. Love little dogs all together.

Saw a cracking little old Yorkie boy today. Very very tiny. He was 12 years old, and the lady had only had him for a year - would you believe someone had thrown him out, and when they contacted the owner through his microchip, they said they never wanted to see him again! And the lady who took him on says he is no trouble at all, but she had to have his teeth taken out because they were rotten, and she thinks his previous owners did not want to spend money on him!

Don't you just hate the human race sometimes!

Get this little baby - I'm sure she will be just right for you.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top