Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2010, 05:50 PM

Re: Asti in the snow

Did you see Azz's answer on the other thread you were on about this? I think that might be it. I've never had a video of my own.
One right before mine, I should have quoted it.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2010, 09:34 PM

Hi Ali Asti is very 'restrained' and not nearley as manic as Chloe who rushed into the deep snow in the field , got stuck and couldn't move I had to go and lift her out...
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2010, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Hi Ali Asti is very 'restrained' and not nearley as manic as Chloe who rushed into the deep snow in the field , got stuck and couldn't move I had to go and lift her out...
Trust Chloe Mini's are like that .... manic

So you got the video to work then Meg, it's strange how some can and others can't. I can't even get it to work and it's my video
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2010, 11:04 PM

It's okay I'm just fiddling. This isnt a video.
Wanda
High Peak, Derbyshire, UK
Wanda is female  Wanda has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2010, 12:03 AM

I got both your videos. All I did was right click and click on "open link". She's lovely Alicat. I take a little boy MS out - he's call Stanley!! And when I first started dog walking 10 years ago, I used to take a little girl MS out called Annie, and she was an absolute darling.
Alicat
West Berkshire

15-01-2010, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by Wanda ->
I got both your videos. All I did was right click and click on "open link". She's lovely Alicat. I take a little boy MS out - he's call Stanley!! And when I first started dog walking 10 years ago, I used to take a little girl MS out called Annie, and she was an absolute darling.
Thanks Wanda, I'm glad you could see them both You're obviously quite familiar with mini's then, they have lovely temperaments
Alicat
West Berkshire

15-01-2010, 08:34 PM

I've got it to work now. You'll think I'm all completely barmy but all you have to do is right click and open link straight away on it, whereas I was double clicking straight away on the video instead What a dimbat I am. I do apologise to you all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2010, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
I've got it to work now. You'll think I'm all completely barmy but all you have to do is right click and open link straight away on it, whereas I was double clicking straight away on the video instead What a dimbat I am. I do apologise to you all.
Just to confuse you more Alicat, I left clicked it to see it!

But hey! you got it to work, that's the important thing!
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2010, 11:00 PM

I can see it now with the right click ...
Thanks Sue
She looks as if she is having great fun ....
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2010, 11:53 PM

Hooray, Wanda you are so smart

Alison, she is adorable and I just love your garden with or without snow.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top