Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2010, 11:33 PM

Re: Asti in the snow

Originally Posted by Moli ->
I cannot get it to work for me...
That's strange Moli it starts straight away for me...
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2010, 12:01 AM

Aw Asti never missed anything there!! She is a cracker. Love the breed.

Great video clip. Hugs to her from me and doggy ones from Loki xx
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2010, 02:07 PM

I can't get it to work either Moli Maybe we haven't got something the others have I don't know what. I haven't done a video for ages and I've always been able to get them to work for me as well.

Maybe Azz can tell me why it works for some and not others, he's probably fed up with me and all my technology probs
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2010, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Brandykins ->
Aw Asti never missed anything there!! She is a cracker. Love the breed.

Great video clip. Hugs to her from me and doggy ones from Loki xx
Thanks Brandykins, I'm glad you could see it.
Alicat
West Berkshire

14-01-2010, 02:32 PM

This is just a test with an older video of Asti.

[IMG]
http://[/IMG]
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2010, 03:10 PM

I can see it perfectly again Alicat, Asti having fun with her 'wheel'........ when I click on it, it opens up in PB.

I use a Mac, not sure if that would make any difference
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2010, 03:34 PM

Sorry to say, I can't get it
Alicat
West Berkshire

14-01-2010, 05:10 PM

Sorry I still can't see it either I don't know what I'm doing wrong I'll have to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Could take time
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2010, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
Sorry I still can't see it either I don't know what I'm doing wrong I'll have to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Could take time
This is really strange, I went on photobucket and I couldn't find anything about videos maybe it's because I'm just in a hurry. I didn't want to post this dated Oct 21 2009 until I looked more because they have changed and updated some things but I can't see anything......does anyone else know anything.

Here goes this is what was last posted on a forum for help

on 10/21/2009 Photobucket closed their forums this year and fired most of their customer service staff. They had massive layoffs. Don't even bother to try getting help from them now. They rely on auto-response emails and when you do get a real person response they are clueless and no help at all. Guess Fox doesn't believe customer service is very important. It's a shame because the forums were really helpful not only for account problems, but lots of other computer issues as well.

In the TIPS AND WARNINGS section it says you can email the tech department. NO YOU CAN'T, you go to a customer service team that knows very little about how to solve problems. The only people who were good help were the forum administrators and they are gone now.
Alicat
West Berkshire

14-01-2010, 05:46 PM

Thanks for that Buzzie, the credit crunch has obviously hit them as well, what a shame.

Anyway, I think I may know what I've done wrong. Here it goes, when I downloaded the video from my camera to the Olympus software I use I don't think I put it on the video setting, I think I had it on the photos setting. Anyway, when I've got a moment I'll download it all again and see what happens. It's funny that some could see it though But like Mags said, maybe they are Mac users.

I'll give it another go later as I don't like to be beaten I've got to go and get hubby's dinner now as well as our Asti's.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top